What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
If we can get Moses back on the park and Guth is still out, then Dylan fullback sanders and Moses the halves...

King-Gutho94

Coach
It will be a relentless onslaught...trial by media
And is that a bad thing.

The club needs a rocket launched up its arse.

I normally hate it when we cop it from the media.

But atm I have no confidence whatsoever in the people in charge who are guiding the ship towards Parradise Island where premiership success awaits.

We look more more headed towards the abyss atm.

Ever since the 2022 GF there has been numerous monumental stuff ups from all departments inside the club in the men's and women's programs.

Alongside some off field stuff and recruitment blunders.

Then there is the on-field decline of performances.

There are a lot of players, coaches and officials/executives living off a GF appearance 19 months ago that have let us fallen from near the top to a bottom 4 side.

Soto

Bench
And is that a bad thing.

The club needs a rocket launched up its arse.

I normally hate it when we cop it from the media.

But atm I have no confidence whatsoever in the people in charge who are guiding the ship towards Parradise Island where premiership success awaits.

We look more more headed towards the abyss atm.

Ever since the 2022 GF there has been numerous monumental stuff ups from all departments inside the club in the men's and women's programs.

Alongside some off field stuff and recruitment blunders.

Then there is the on-field decline of performances.

There are a lot of players, coaches and officials/executives living off a GF appearance 19 months ago that have let us fallen from near the top to a bottom 4 side.
It's time to cut the apron strings..overhaul required from top to bottom

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think its pretty important that we ensure the guy assisting Wayne can take over.
Rick Stone, Jason D, Who followed him at St Merge?

King-Gutho94

Coach

the phantom menace

First Grade
So no one thinks with an ever increasing shit Parra roster and a player clause in his favour, that the Roosters won't be trying to entice Brown over to partner Walker in the halves.

Also strengthens them defensively considering how ordinary Walker is in that department. It would mean they could then only have to adjust and focus on protecting one half not worrying about both sides of the field.

I know who I would be chasing if I was them and he already lives in the area too. Also if we bone Potates, then Dylan will feel way more comfortable and less obligated to hang around and see out his contract to the end.

I have a feeling this could be what happens, unless of course we replace Potates with someone of the calibre of Bennett. If Bennett is our next coach then we may get the chance to keep the players that are quality and even attract some quality that we so desperately need.

But my gut feeling is we will react all to late as we nearly always do and end up spiralling into long term cellar dwellers as we usually do.

The biggest issue at our club is our pathways, as it has been for almost ever and that still has not been addressed at all no matter how much we get told by different people or groups from within the club that it has been sorted and we will see the flowers and fruits blossoming soon.

The proof is in the pudding and our pudding is just full of hot air and way to sweet but still somehow tasteless. You know like those overpriced but fancy looking desserts you see in the shop window but when you taste them you politely spit out into your napkin and leave uneaten. That's us the sh*ty dessert that leaves a sh*ty taste in your mouth no matter who the baker is.
Would be closer to the Golden Sheath for Dylan too...

Parra Pride

Coach
There were at least a few who bemoaned the fact that the grand final appearance would delay his sacking.
I did, and I stand by it. I don’t give a shit about finishing runner up and I don’t think anyone else should either. Three failures in my life time with zero success, I’m done with accepting mediocrity and thinking to myself ‘we will get it next time!’ because when next time rolls around we f**k it up again.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dogs are $3.50 to make the 8 while we are $4.50
One would say they are officially closer to a premiership then us. I didnsay it last season btw.
We made the grand final while they haven't even made the eight. So we have gotten closer than them since you made your prediction.

the phantom menace

First Grade
We made the grand final while they haven't even made the eight.
Past history - of little relevance to the current odds quoted.
So we have gotten closer than them since you made your prediction.
If he said it last season (2023), have you not seen the current season ladder... who has gotten closer since then?

You're swinging and missing Pou... maybe it's time for a bye week hiatus?

Latest posts