What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
The way I see it, these are the changes needed:

- HoF replaced
- Head coach replaced
- Assistant coaches replaced
- Attempt to offload overpaid roster including Matto, Lane, Junior and Sivo.
- Succession plan for Gutho’s fullback position
- Commitment from the Board that onfield results are the number one priority with explicit KPI’s communicated to members/fan base
- review of the r and r committee
HOF - yes
Coach - yes
Asst coaches - I think Barrett might be ok but really a new coach is going to pick his own
Players - @hindy111 and I said it at the time, resigning players off the back of 2020-22 were the easy route, but we’re going to be risky
Gutho succession - I think this is too late. Lomax is now the succession I think.
Explicit KPIs - beyond some very broad club wide ones, no HOF, coach or players would agree to have their KPIs made public or the ones that do are unlikely to achieve them anyway
R&R - is it a structural problem or personnel?

The Predictor

Juniors
He is another overrated junior that can’t tackle. I once spoke to a coach and he advised me that their capability in defence is the first thing they look at. That’s why Hayne, Lyon and Dylan Brown made it and players like Kris Keating, Michael Witt and Docker Clay didn’t.
DockerClay playing first grade for Rooters :)

Happy MEel

First Grade
HOF - yes
Coach - yes
Asst coaches - I think Barrett might be ok but really a new coach is going to pick his own
Players - @hindy111 and I said it at the time, resigning players off the back of 2020-22 were the easy route, but we’re going to be risky
Gutho succession - I think this is too late. Lomax is now the succession I think.
Explicit KPIs - beyond some very broad club wide ones, no HOF, coach or players would agree to have their KPIs made public or the ones that do are unlikely to achieve them anyway
R&R - is it a structural problem or personnel?
HoF - we agree to bone him
Coach - Boned
Assistants - I can agree to give Barrett a one year extension, the rest gone. Regardless the new coach will want to choose his entire staff so it’ll be up to him.
Gutho succession - I’m ok with Lomax as the option going forward. If it doesn’t work stick him in the centres or wing.
Explicit KPIs - that was more for the club as a whole rather than individual personnel. Everyone should be on notice if we fail, even for a single year.
R&R - I reckon it’s both.

TheRam

Coach
Serious question because maybe you have and can readily identify where you have, but you consistently throw up these names of players you’ve scouted on YouTube, have any of them actually become good players?

Na all hacks and plods mate.

Gronk

Staff member
Bout f**ken time they grew a set and stood up to him. He's going to go nuclear though and it should be fun to watch.

You can look forward to "....well I'm going to have to shut up now, because you can't have opinions anymore in this place. The world has gone mad !" Rinse and repeat.

hindy111

Post Whore
I said a while back that we should've kept 1 of each

Paps or Marata
and
Junz or RCG

Back then I though Paps and Junz but in hindsight

Paps and RCG would be good. Paps is young and can run hard

Marata was great but always injured it feels like. Papali'i was a beast. Hearing the Panthers are sniffing.

hindy111

Post Whore
You can look forward to "....well I'm going to have to shut up now, because you can't have opinions anymore in this place. The world has gone mad !" Rinse and repeat.

If only you would shut up.
Peanut x 500 + on steroids