What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I remember a pom we had who was quite good. Vince Fawcett. Big unit centre...I think was only with us for a year...was a fan favourite for the short time he was with us
I met him labouring on a building site when he was playing for the Eels. Funny bloke but he only lasted two days. Like Nathan Peats, or all those good posters.

T-Boon

Coach
Any rules you’d like to see from that sport to rugby league?
Not off the top of my head but there would definitely be something. Essentially, I am not sure what the rules of LX are.
It appears to be soccer with a stick. I’d change the name from Lacrosse to Stickball.

Noise

Coach
Not off the top of my head but there would definitely be something. Essentially, I am not sure what the rules of LX are.
It appears to be soccer with a stick. I’d change the name from Lacrosse to Stickball.
Didn’t you just describe hockey?