What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hasn’t one of the big criticisms around Sarantinos been that he doesn’t care about club?
Anyway I wasn’t really referring to board/senior management (although it is a reflection on them) but the actual working stiffs. And sorry if some of them are on here or people know them, but some of them are truly f**king hopeless.
If winning starts in the office, we ain’t winning for awhile. There’s been some fairly significant turnover recently but I have little confidence about any replacement being the right person.

Also on that, I don’t mind Kellyville but firstly they f**king need to get the actual office built ASAP, the demountables are some dreary shit, and secondly I worry that it disconnects us from the simplicity of corporate connections (read TPAs) that Parra city offers. It’s not impossible to have them but why complicate it.
What do you think is required to get better people?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You can't just say oh boo hoo, we don't have mobile forwards.....this is what coaching staff are there for. They should be training them to become more mobile and putting them on diets if they are overweight.....
Players can only be improved so much. That’s why clubs pay big money for better players.
I remember back in the Brian Smith days, we had dietitians that had every player on weight plans, and meals sent to each player daily.
No way our amateur tinpot club has dieticians ffs

Incorrect

Coach
a month ago most here said he can go because he was shit and he was subsequently dropped
Define "most"

From what I was reading, the sentiment was that he wasn't ready for first grade and that he needed more time in NSW Cup in whatever position we are grooming him for in the future in the top grade. I don't recall "most" saying he should be released

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Define "most"

From what I was reading, the sentiment was that he wasn't ready for first grade and that he needed more time in NSW Cup in whatever position we are grooming him for in the future in the top grade. I don't recall "most" saying he should be released

when it was reported he wanted to test the market

short memories

Incorrect

Coach
when it was reported he wanted to test the market

short memories
Again, you haven't defined "most" but at the very least I would assume most means more than half the people posting on the subject expressed the view that he was crap and should be let go. I don't think it was anywhere near that number of people expressing that view.

lingard

Coach
Dylan Brown in my opinion has done little to earn the money (and deal) we gave him so far.

Moses is a brilliant player and Dylan has moments and is a great defender, but I wonder if his money couldn’t be better spent elsewhere with a more stable 6 on less coin.

I’ve yet to see him really own any game since Moses has been out. I’ve certainly seen Moses own games without Dylan though.

I’m not saying he isn’t a good player, but maybe Moses makes him look quite good…
In an ideal world I'd prefer a player like Sanders than a player like Drown.

Latest posts