What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Geez the search begins hey. Exciting!

John Morris, Geoff Toovey, Jason Ryles, Jason Demetrio, Justin Holbrook….

I’m actually hoping for some fresh and exciting. Not someone old school experienced.
Apart from Holbrook I'd pass on the others...I know Demetriou has been talking to 2 clubs...but I'm led to believe for assistant roles...I wouldn't think we would go for JD...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I give the Dolphins a sneaky hope.

Don't write off Clint Eastwood come the big games.

They have a hard nosed forward pack while old have one last tilt in them before retirement.

Bennett winning a comp with the ageing Dolphins pack would settle any stupid debate about the GOAT is.

And make even more fools of our board for not pursuing him.

With the roster we currently have.
Pretty good roster you reckon?

King-Gutho94

Coach
James Graham on NRL360 is perplexed about us being so public about failing to get Bennett. It’s a fair point.
“Hey we just sacked our coach. FYI, we tried for Bennett but failed.”
Why make so much noise unless we have someone lined up?
I think it's the board just telling us we did our best to get Bennett and gave it everything but come up short.

I guess they were brave enough to cut the chord now before it got eventually leaked anyway.

The time was right we couldn't drag this out with BA for another 14 games it would have been close to club suicide and dragged us further down the rabbit of hole.

I give the board full credit for finally making the decision that had to be made and admitting they gave Bennett a red hot crack.

Put it this way from BA's perspective it's better it's happens all in a day. Then let the media drag it on for 6 weeks like demetriou.

I was told a few weeks back from a person who used to play with BA he was on Thin ice.

I think Brad knew the end was nigh he just didn't want to give up until it was all over for him.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Best & Less has some Eels branded ones. I got my young bloke some Parra shorts from there for $16 when I was in town recently. You can’t even get a glass of gin for that these days.

I don't like stripes. I've seen trackies for $50+ Who's buying these?