What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
My Grandmother rang me after the news came out she reckons BA biggest stuff up this year was not putting Sanders to 7 and leaving Drown at 6 the moment Moses went down injured in round 3. And just keeping that combination letting it develop.

Chopping and changing the halves every 2 weeks has been a disaster and hasn't helped Dylan's game either trying to build combinations with his fellow half.

Would it have changed anything i suppose we will never know and i don't think we would be in the 8 anyway.

It will be interesting who Barrett goes with if Moses is still out.
Good input from Nanna. I seem to think his continued selection of non performers was his biggest recent issue. Not making the likes of Sivo, Paulo, Lussick and Lane accountable week after week was suicide. Imagine being a second grader busting a gut and watching these blokes phone it in week after week. Talk about morale destroying.

Soto

Bench
I 💯 agree..by putting dylbro at 7 we have been weakening both positions..
Should've left Dylan to play his normal game and get a game manager for the 7 spot..
Anyways exciting TLT to come today

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We have already seen it at the Dogs and Manly.
He didn’t have the quality of roster that he has now, so you think we should have kept Bea Arthur?? I don’t want Barrett anywhere near the top job. Who else was there?? The Murph?? Or the new drip from Souths??

Glenn

First Grade
He didn’t have the quality of roster that he has now, so you think we should have kept Bea Arthur?? I don’t want Barrett anywhere near the top job. Who else was there?? The Murph?? Or the new drip from Souths??
This season is a write off already, not sure the board know what they want to achieve by sacking BA at this point and leaving it to to Barrett.
Would've like to seen Cartwright get a shot at it, but he is off to St Helens.
Maybe someone like Steve Price?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This season is a write off already, not sure the board know what they want to achieve by sacking BA at this point and leaving it to to Barrett.
Would've like to seen Cartwright get a shot at it, but he is off to St Helens.
Maybe someone like Steve Price?
For this season??

Gronk

Staff member
Have a listen. Gotta warn ya though its depressing stuff Gronky.
I did listen. They were saying that BA needed to go and that he had reached his end. They qualified that by saying that there were a few highly paid players with shit form who hastened his departure and that's on their shoulders. They also said that there are many in the back office who are more than responsible for recruitment and failures in pathways that should be looked at as well.

I don't agree it was depressing listening. It was sombre only because it is a day in the history of the Eels that you prefer didn't happen. Other than that, they just told hard truths.