What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

the phantom menace

First Grade
So if Papali'i joined Wests to play under Maguire and never had the chance, ended up sad he'd made the decision to leave Parra, there is talk Parra might be chasing Maguire, and Wests have now given Papali'i permission to leave next year... then maybe there is a way we can f**k off Lane somehow in 2025?

Chipmunk

Coach
So if Papali'i joined Wests to play under Maguire and never had the chance, ended up sad he'd made the decision to leave Parra, there is talk Parra might be chasing Maguire, and Wests have now given Papali'i permission to leave next year... then maybe there is a way we can f**k off Lane somehow in 2025?
We have enough non-defense orientated forwards.

However, he was good value at 175k per year. He remains good value at that price.

Wally21

Bench
If they can it would totally transform the side. We aren’t getting the best out of most of our players IMO.
Agreed mate. Moretti is another. So much potential, needs to spend more than 2 games at a time in first grade to build his confidence. As opposed to dropped if he makes a couple of mistakes. Under that same thinking, Lane, Paulo, Sivo and Lussick should have been dropped weeks, if not years ago.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agreed mate. Moretti is another. So much potential, needs to spend more than 2 games at a time in first grade to build his confidence. As opposed to dropped if he makes a couple of mistakes. Under that same thinking, Lane, Paulo, Sivo and Lussick should have been dropped weeks, if not years ago.
The younger blokes always seemed to cop it under Bea while the older more experienced blokes were allowed to Derp it up to their hearts content. Lane has been nothing short of disgraceful this season.

The Predictor

Juniors
We have enough non-defense orientated forwards.

However, he was good value at 175k per year. He remains good value at that price.
True, his defence in the GF was unbelievably bad, had never seen a worse defensive effort from a forward, attack though is good, would be a a big no from me just for that reason

Latest posts