What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Moretti struggles to defend in the middle, on the edge he wouId be carved up. Lane may be in poor form, but his defence on the edge wouId be in another league compared to what Moretti would offer……he lacks the mobility…

While Guymer defence has been better in the middle then edge where he has missed a few.

Doorey is our best option for edge out of the fringe players…
Moretti came to the club having played jnr kangaroos and wallabies...
Was a backrower and centre in union..how do i know this..one of his mates is my client.another BA tried to turn into a middle forward...
Seems a middle to me. Combo forward at best. His lateral movement isn’t good enough for edge
Just letting you know exactly what has happened
There is also a track record there.
BA tries to turn every forward to a middle regardless or tried
Murchie, Lane, Papallii,...there's more but CBF thinking about it..
BA had an extraordinary career at parra. Blessed one. He had his faults.
I wish the bloke all the best
In one way I would like him to go away, coach elsewhere and fine tune things and maybe one day return...unlikely but you never know...at least 10 years though

JokerEel

Coach
Moretti struggles to defend in the middle, on the edge he wouId be carved up. Lane may be in poor form, but his defence on the edge wouId be in another league compared to what Moretti would offer……he lacks the mobility…

While Guymer defence has been better in the middle then edge where he has missed a few.

Doorey is our best option for edge out of the fringe players…

Yeah you lost me when you said Doorey..

hindy111

Post Whore
Was a centre in younger days so I think they want him on the edge when he comes into FG. Been playing edge and lock in reggies as it is better for developing broader skills sets when coming up against grown men at a younger age (he is only 21).

How old is he?

Any info on W.Latu? He looks a potential physical weapon. So did Mataele though.

gaffer

Juniors
talagi wants to play centre .St george have offered him that spot, If i was him I'd wait and see how guthos knees are Because if they're no good lomax will be fullback and if that happens then there's his centre spot at parra

hindy111

Post Whore
Turns 22 in a couple of months (Charlie that is).
Was talking with Toni Mataele a few weeks ago - he is nearly finished rehab and looks like a friggen beast.
Don't know anything about Latu.

Latu looks just as much a beast as Matalele with better lateral movement.
Toni Mataele is huge but seems a bit lazy on the field to me. I thought he was going to be a certainty for NRL tbh. Hopefully he stays injury free and fires.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Was a backrower and centre in union..how do i know this..one of his mates is my client....another BA tried to turn into a middle forward...
Not hard to be an edge player in under 18’s……..

BTW, not true, wasn’t BA….it was Robinson who first turned him into a middle....

etc etc etc

Gronk

Staff member
Was a backrower and centre in union..how do i know this..one of his mates is my client.another BA tried to turn into a middle forward...

Just letting you know exactly what has happened
There is also a track record there.
BA tries to turn every forward to a middle regardless or tried
Murchie, Lane, Papallii,...there's more but CBF thinking about it..
BA had an extraordinary career at parra. Blessed one. He had his faults.
I wish the bloke all the best
In one way I would like him to go away, coach elsewhere and fine tune things and maybe one day return...unlikely but you never know...at least 10 years though
The Roosters had him as a prop in their Flegg team.