What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nah, mate. Melbourne didn't take us lightly. We took it right up to them.
For all their success, Melbourne have plenty of form shitting themselves at the business end of the year. Whether getting belted by another good team or a close game against a relative minnow like Parra or Cronulla.

emjaycee

Coach
Obviously the comments about Hardie and TPAs are jokes but one thing a sponsor of this size does is bring their network of unassociated contacts such as suppliers, customers, etc.

This could have huge benefits for us, beyond the direct sponsorship dollars Hardie is contributing.

Eelementary

Post Whore
ll these media articles from Talagis manager and quotes now saying “he wants to play centre” and there is no spot for him. Last week he told BA he wants to play fullback.

Honestly he should be happy to learn his craft wherever until he learns to tackle for a start.

I certainly won’t be upset if he goes, if he shows zero loyalty I’m going to death ride that merkin his whole career.

The whole "I want to play centre" thing is a ploy by his manager to destabilise the club, and push for overs.

Kids all want to play fullback, as that is where they earn elite money.

Latest posts