What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Well Ireland has (negotiable) 12.5% company tax. Is that right @apple ?
The Netherlands had very favourable tax, but introduced a rule that 95% (or something like that) of execs had to be based locally. That didn't work with the US team so JH looked around Europe, made some structural changes to the company (moved it from an Netherlands registration to an EU registration) and shifted to Eire.

greena

Juniors
ll these media articles from Talagis manager and quotes now saying “he wants to play centre” and there is no spot for him. Last week he told BA he wants to play fullback.

Honestly he should be happy to learn his craft wherever until he learns to tackle for a start.

I certainly won’t be upset if he goes, if he shows zero loyalty I’m going to death ride that merkin his whole career.
Agree

His defence is poor and it's not a problem with rechnique but rather a lack of commitment. Like his taking of the high ball he looks timid at best.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Of course we should have ultimate confidence in the HOF completing the extension of Blaize, somewhat, maybe etc

It's just a money squeeze now.
Apparently recent events mean he will now stay, but for how much?

Closer to $500k per than $400k per (just) for 3.

yy_cheng

Coach
It's just a money squeeze now.
Apparently recent events mean he will now stay, but for how much?

Closer to $500k per than $400k per (just) for 3.
He hated BA? or his manager? But BA gave him his opportunity and continued to pick him and said he was the future

yy_cheng

Coach
I am keen to see the style of footy we play. I wonder if Barrett will go all out attack.

I also recalled that BA shared the Defensive coaching role.

So now who will be the other half of the defense coach?