What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
He’s raw, but he’s got more natural talent than any player we’ve blooded since Dyl Brown.

That doesn’t mean we should pay him $400k though
This is true … there’s a very good player there but with many flaws as expected with someone so young.

we cannot allow his greedy manager to bend us over. Re-sign on a competitive deal but he plays where the team needs him when he is ready … of you don’t like these terms … f**k off

Parra Pride

Referee
why are the commentators pumping up talagi he drops bombs misses tackles get dragged over the sidelines and they still think he's better than sliced bread Are they getting a sling off Moses to inflate his money
There is a pretty obvious agenda in trying to pump him up. You'd think he's having a rookie year like Hayne at times with the way they carry on.

Soto

Bench
Honestly think for now it would be best to be on the wing.
He may get peppered with kicks but at least a fullback can support him.
Too much of a risk being at fullback if he misses more tackles than he makes..
No doubt talented in attack but defensive issues which would be worse if he is at centre which apparently is his preferred position

Last edited:

oldmancraigy

Coach
He’s raw, but he’s got more natural talent than any player we’ve blooded since Dyl Brown.

That doesn’t mean we should pay him $400k though

I might be wrong, but I think we tried to pay him 400k per (for 3), and it was knocked back.

So the option has been taken up, and he is backing himself to get a bigger pay day in the future.

My understanding is also that he wants to stay ar Parra.

Pazza

First Grade
They said it too about Jakey boy and the second rower that’s now a reserve grader for the roosters

Atleast they shared an opinion . I get more frustrated that after a loss that sixties guy just shuts down. No analysis, minimal breakdown of the game, no 3 2 1s. What the point of even doing a podcast?? Put that clint guy on instead