What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Lemon Squash

First Grade
and the tackles he has to make he misses and that is leading to trys

To be fair he is being forced to make more tackles then a fullback should on the back of the whole team being ripped to shreds.

The Walsh comparison I read on here isn’t too far from the truth, Walsh is poor defensively and he can be caught out of position. Difference being he is in a much better team so he isn’t put in those situations as regularly as what Blaize is now.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Honestly think for now it would be best to be on the wing.
He may get peppered with kicks but at least a fullback can support him.
Too much of a risk being at fullback if he misses more tackles than he makes..
No doubt talented in attack but defensive issues which would be worse if he is at centre which apparently is his preferred position
His positional play, inability to catch a high ball anf poor defence led directly to a minimum18 points last night. We lost by 16. It was a BA brain fart originally that stubbornness would have dictated Blaize remain at 1. BA is gone. Id be flabbergasted if hes selected in the 1 next week. Its not as if that part of his game is improving.
Trent moved on Lussick, he moved on Lane and I reckon he'll move on Paulo and Sivo as well. He proved last night he hasnt approved with BA leniency towards some.

yy_cheng

Coach
Hands looked so much better than Lussick. Things were slicker and faster.

Kelma was quite good on the edge and Lane much better in the middle.

Although we lost, the use of the players were better.

I wish we had a player who tackles everything effectively and has a big motor. Don't care if he is not good at attack.
Maka fits that role but defense is not good enough..actually someone like Ray Stone. Is Guymer that guy?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hands looked so much better than Lussick. Things were slicker and faster.

Kelma was quite good on the edge and Lane much better in the middle.

Although we lost, the use of the players were better.

I wish we had a player who tackles everything effectively and has a big motor. Don't care if he is not good at attack.
Maka fits that role but defense is not good enough..actually someone like Ray Stone. Is Guymer that guy?

Joffa is close.

Stevie

Bench
Atleast they shared an opinion . I get more frustrated that after a loss that sixties guy just shuts down. No analysis, minimal breakdown of the game, no 3 2 1s. What the point of even doing a podcast?? Put that clint guy on instead
I tried the podcast plenty of times but 60’s inflated ego is so cringe. “Gentleman my phone, email, DM’s are just going off at the moment, I’m sorry I can’t get back to you all.”

He thinks he is Phil Gould. Mate, no one cares how’s your weeks been when you ramble for 15mins before talking about Parra.

I like John, although his constant inability to pronounce “th” is enough to make me steer off the road. “I feel for Arfer dis Fursday night”. Ahhhhhh!

And Clint? What is his purpose exactly?

I travel a lot so really enjoy podcasts and they could have a good one if they just spoke about footy.

Last edited:

Latest posts