What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Omg I'm just catching up with today's footy news and saw that hargrubs is not even going to be suspended....that was a massive dog shot...wow this guy has had more lives than anyone I've ever seen. Cheap shot merchant. Grub and thug.
It's a disgrace he hasn't had a more lengthy suspension...it's farcical from the mrc and the judiciary as well...
I thought he should've been sent off yday.
Again inept adjudication by the powers that be

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Statistically speaking the only people applying for the job would have the credentials needed for the role and proximity would also play a role.
This would change the odds considerably.
You're still more likely than not to get a nuffy. The best operators will self-select to the biggest clubs.

84 Baby

Referee
Omg I'm just catching up with today's footy news and saw that hargrubs is not even going to be suspended....that was a massive dog shot...wow this guy has had more lives than anyone I've ever seen. Cheap shot merchant. Grub and thug.
It's a disgrace he hasn't had a more lengthy suspension...it's farcical from the mrc and the judiciary as well...
I thought he should've been sent off yday.
Again inept adjudication by the powers that be
Not his go

Gronk

Staff member
Seems the media want Ryles, which means I want nothing to do with him.
The media want Ryles and the punters oddly want Cheika. Hannay is the most respected withing the NRL insiders.

Brian Mcdermott has had a strong playing career, with Bradford during their glory days. His coaching career is extensive and riddled with ESL successes. This merkin seems the most qualified.

Glenneel

Bench
Yikes ! I did not say that. I don't want either selected.

I am going with Blaize in centres and Russell on wing.

<shudders>

The media want Ryles and the punters oddly want Cheika. Hannay is the most respected withing the NRL insiders.

Brian Mcdermott has had a strong playing career, with Bradford during their glory days. His coaching career is extensive and riddled with ESL successes. This merkin seems the most qualified.

Whats currently happening to the Knights now is a worry about his coaching credentials. They were hopeless on the w'end and have been for some time. Adam O'Brien should be free to talk to soon as well.

Gronk

Staff member
Whats currently happening to the Knights now is a worry about his coaching credentials. They were hopeless on the w'end and have been for some time. Adam O'Brien should be free to talk to soon as well.
I think it’s a stretch to be blaming assistant coaches at any club for the performance of the NRL team. Context is everything and you don’t know what role the merkin has at the club has PLUS one might be blessed with a gun squad and another not. Newcastle for example hardly have a roster full of stars vs Storm.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Newcastle are a D-Grade side coached by Bush coach junior with a so called superstar at the back who has delivered SFA in 6 years milking the hell out of the joint earning massive $$$.

McDermott has done quite well with those plodders to have them in the top 4 or 5 defence in the comp since he went to the knights as defence coach with the squad Bush coach junior has assembled in the past 18 months.

Still want Cheika or Hannay personally.

yy_cheng

Coach

Maybe the media has more links with rules or people close to ryles and hence get more leaks

Latest posts