What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

RustedonEel

Juniors
Who cares, stop playing games, it doesn’t matter really and I give up , you win whatever contest you decided we were playing . Until we restructure R&R we will continue to have issues , far too many for a big club.
Not only did our "brains trust" miss out on Bennett, they apparently did nothing about probably one of the best R&R gurus in the game, Peter O'Sullivan (looks like going to Knights). But it's OK, we have the Mighty MON.

I must have missed the news that Brown was leaving at the end of his contract or that he wants to leave.
Can someone share the link please as I cannot find it anywhere?
200.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dog slips past Eels
Blake Wilson, the Bulldogs’ two-try hero against Parramatta on Monday, probably should’ve been playing for the Eels after they made a significant play for him last year.

There was more money on the table, plus a shot at the fullback position, where Wilson certainly has the ability to play. When he was deciding which club to join, he took a call from Parramatta captain Clint Gutherson, who said he’d move out of fullback to make way for the rising star. Wilson felt a sense of loyalty to the Bulldogs, who plucked him out of the Sunshine Coast where he was in the Storm’s feeder system and gave him a chance on a train-and-trial deal. He signed on for about $50,000 and, since that time, has proved to be a first-grader of real worth.

How good is it when you give youngsters a shot and they show loyalty!

lucablight

First Grade
Don’t judge attack by a single game because there are other factors at play, such as the opposition’s defence.

As for 55% possession, that isn’t someone that happens by accident ffs. It’s literally part of our gameplan rather than taking extra risks. Without it we would’ve conceded a lot more than 28 points.
Nonsense. Yeah we’re so special that we’re going to need 65% possession in every game just to be able to be competitive. (55% should be enough for any NRL team).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Can't be any worse in our backline than Asi / Harper / Russell tbh.
He would be on as much as them put together. And replacing three players with one would mean even less depth. The point is Doueihi is a top 17 player while the others aren’t, with the possible exception of Russell, who would at least be a cheap top 17 player. I doubt he’d be on more than the fifth best outside back at most clubs.

Last edited:
Your constant bickering and attacks on each other is embarrasing to the forum.
It's time to just meet and punch the f**k out of each other. I'll take bets.
You're favourite to win. I reckon in less the 60 seconds.
Oh god, what an exercise in futility that would be.
They'd never agree on the location for starters so one would have to be appointed by someone else on here. To give Bart some chance I suggest the middle of a roundabout under a bridge somewhere. Maybe Milson's Point or Birkenhead. That way Bart would feel justified in his trollwatch and circular circular commentary.
Pou would be 3 hours late but entirely up for the confrontation. Shaping up in the middle of the roundabout whilst Bart goes for a long jog around and around just so he can actually prove that he did run rings around Pou at least once in his life.
Bart, (the coward) thinking he might actually be a chance in the dick measuring competition, suggests that instead of having fisticuffs so they do that instead.
Pou tells him it's not a big enough sample size so gets others from here to join in.
Avenger, who is clearly overcompensating for something turns out to be the smallest, thus putting Pou at a loss as what to do.
Everyone f**ks off and the bullshit on here continues.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You'd hope we'd use that chance if it comes to organise to gain some promising player from Warriors in the transaction
If he declines his player option then whatever he chooses to do instead isn’t a transaction. His cap space would be free to sign a replacement from anywhere, including the Warriors.

Avenger

Immortal
Oh god, what an exercise in futility that would be.
They'd never agree on the location for starters so one would have to be appointed by someone else on here. To give Bart some chance I suggest the middle of a roundabout under a bridge somewhere. Maybe Milson's Point or Birkenhead. That way Bart would feel justified in his trollwatch and circular circular commentary.
Pou would be 3 hours late but entirely up for the confrontation. Shaping up in the middle of the roundabout whilst Bart goes for a long jog around and around just so he can actually prove that he did run rings around Pou at least once in his life.
Bart, (the coward) thinking he might actually be a chance in the dick measuring competition, suggests that instead of having fisticuffs so they do that instead.
Pou tells him it's not a big enough sample size so gets others from here to join in.
Avenger, who is clearly overcompensating for something turns out to be the smallest, thus putting Pou at a loss as what to do.
Everyone f**ks off and the bullshit on here continues.
Assumptions always make me laugh. That's why the internet is funny.

Pazza

First Grade
I’d give him a run. Not sure he’s good enough to be a first grader, but he has a go each week. Sometimes players go up a level when they move up to 1st grade. Seasons done so may as well see how he goes

This season is over and it's not about trying to win tbaz a job. We need to start developing players for 2025

Latest posts