What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

DaveMc

Juniors
Number one fan Politis went from sponsor to generalissimo. That's what changed.

All relied on extra resourcing. Social, financial, geographical.

No, it describes the predicament of the club. Until our highly influential non-employee decision makers emerge from the populace, we will remain who we are.
The point is that the resourcing could absolutely happen. The money is already there, the geographic location of the club is perfect in the Sydney market, and success begets success. But the bean counters seem to have no interest in investing to make it happen. It’s a failure of administration.

Oh so you don't have a source? Business as usual then.
My opinion that you quoted carried a question mark - i.e. it wasn't stated as a fact.

200.gif

You're edging closer to a meltdown, me thinks?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My opinion that you quoted carried a question mark - i.e. it wasn't stated as a fact.

200.gif

You're edging closer to a meltdown, me thinks?
And as usual as soon as you're challenged you get emotional and bring out the gifs. Why don't you take a break you f**king sook. Come back when you can source your bullshit.

And as usual as soon as you're challenged you get emotional and bring out the gifs.
The only emotion associated with gifs that I post at you is... 🤣
Why don't you take a break you f**king sook. Come back when you can source your bullshit.
Take a break from showing you up to be an empty angry poster with unaddressed adequacy issues? Why, when it's so much fun...

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Im genuinely a little confused. Did you not just warn some other merkin about two pages back for going down the path or requiring a "source". Am I missing something?
Nope, the clown suddenly decided that an opinion with a question mark was somehow posted as a statement of fact and required a source... probably the best own goal we've seen from him for a while.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Between leagues club profit, membership, NRL grants, and sponsorships, we have plenty available to spend.
I’m sure we are spending plenty. Since 2019 we’ve done better than most clubs, even including ‘23-‘24. That tells me we are spending more than most clubs. Just not more than all of them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Im genuinely a little confused. Did you not just warn some other merkin about two pages back for going down the path or requiring a "source". Am I missing something?
We are an evidence based forum around here pal. If you don’t like it go back to the Tigers forum where merkins have opinions.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nope, the clown suddenly decided that an opinion with a question mark was somehow posted as a statement of fact and required a source... probably the best own goal we've seen from him for a while.
So now you were “just asking the question” were you? Classic backpedal from the forum’s clown prince of backpedaling.

Gronk

Staff member
The scenario I’m painting is the reality where currently the benefit is with those with options. We’ve used up our side of the benefit.
How is the benefit currently with the option holders ? To know that you would need to know the terms of the option; the consideration of the next contract tranche, the window dates for exercise of option and perhaps other bespoke clauses.