What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
On the topic of crowds. Looking at the Copa America Colombian fans in crowd all in yellow / gold. It always just looks amazing. Eels fans should turn up that way.

TheRam

Coach
I doubt that. That would be lowering the value of their client.

Why would it?

When there are still a sh*t load of clubs to do business with and they don't have a glacier type football manager calling the shots who only when finally decides to get off his arse will low ball the player to the point of making an irrelevant offer and just a time waster.

F that, who needs it? Managers go where the fish is. We are a wasteland of riches that no one seems to know how to extract from our bottomless sea.

At least 10 more years of sh*tness coming with the appointment of the next rookie coach. Almost guaranteed. We blew it when we didn't hire Shane Flanagan when he was still available and now we are in the process of totally stuffing it up by not hiring the only other man that is a bonified man manager in Michael Cheika too.

Go Parra!

Glenneel

Bench
Merkins have from the 2023 under 19s side!

Chevy Stewart
Savelio Tamale
Ethan Strange
Ethan Sanders
Myles Martin

They go shopping this year in the forwards they will be doing incredibly well

Must be a rich club that Raiders...................
You can criticise Ricky over many things but he has a great eye for spotting good talent at a young age. We need him as our recruitment manager. Projector gate to the for again to weed out our poor performers.

BTW Myles Martin was one of ours we let get away. IMO a stand out talent when young, lets see if my eye is any good as he progresses.

Pazza

First Grade
Why would it?

When there are still a sh*t load of clubs to do business with and they don't have a glacier type football manager calling the shots who only when finally decides to get off his arse will low ball the player to the point of making an irrelevant offer and just a time waster.

F that, who needs it? Managers go where the fish is. We are a wasteland of riches that no one seems to know how to extract from our bottomless sea.

At least 10 more years of sh*tness coming with the appointment of the next rookie coach. Almost guaranteed. We blew it when we didn't hire Shane Flanagan when he was still available and now we are in the process of totally stuffing it up by not hiring the only other man that is a bonified man manager in Michael Cheika too.

Go Parra!

Supply demand... pretty simple stuff.

Glenneel

Bench
I would love for this club to go after Trai Fuller from the Dolphins.
Unfortunately it won't happen as our recruitment team are hopeless.
The kid can play and is wasted playing reserve grade.
He would be a certain starter for us every week.
Move Gutho to the centres or the bench.
I think he is not in their top 30.

Glenneel

Bench
I heard a tale over the weekend of an NRL player who was wandering around the suburb of where his training is located wearing a backpack and high as a kite. This went on for weeks in the off season. Apparently he was living in club's COE until they kicked him out.

This is not a guessing competition, so don't bother.
Can't be Parra player as we don't have a COE.