What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stagger eel

Staff member
My old man was there that night as they were one of the 500 could go.

He reckons corey was giving him the bird aimed to his area after they were calling out he was a cry baby haha.

With just 500 people in the crowd i reckon it would have been very easy to hear the crowd and what they were saying compared to a crowd with 10-20-30k in it.

View attachment 90084

is your old man Vince Sorrrenti? he claims it was aimed at him whilst he was in a corporate box when he was interviewed recently.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

yy_cheng

Coach
I have no problem with him getting picked, anyone has to be better than the park footballer Lussick.

This season is dusted give him a go.
Me too, i think give him a run though I wasnt that impressed at SOO U-19. Wasnt bad but wasn't that great.

He does read the markers really well.

But if we were in the hunt for the finals, you would want someone who can play more than just 9. But I guess Hands can cover the halves and Moses covers FB and Dyl centres

King-Gutho94

Coach
I have no problem with him getting picked, anyone has to be better than the park footballer Lussick.

This season is dusted give him a go.
Lets use these 10 games to develop some kids.

7 or 8 FG games now will make them better prepared and placed next year for the new coach.

Look at Reedy in 2018 he got like 7 or 8 games at backend and it helped him in 2019 have a very good 1st full season in top grade.

EelEtric

Juniors
Horsburgh has only played 2 games this year. Suspended to start the year, played two games and injured since round 5. Why would we want to recruit him?
And besides, he is signed to Raiders until the end of 2027.

Latest posts