What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Dear Members,

I wanted to send you a message before we move into the next phase of our NRL season.

Our NRL on-field performance this season has been disappointing and well below expectations. We know it's not what you expect from us, and it's certainly not what we expect from ourselves. We understand your disappointment, and we share it.

I can assure you that the current coaches and playing group are committed to turning things around. They're putting in the hard yards at training, and their desire to win is undeniable.

Our football program has the building blocks in place to support success in the coming seasons. The pathways system is developing players that are not only successful at the junior level but most importantly coming through to our NRL squad – when Matt Arthur takes the field on Saturday, we will have three players come directly from our 2023 SG Ball premiership team through to NRL.

We also know that the addition of more coaching and high-performance resources within the pathways program over the last 18 months will ensure that our development club philosophy will be a major strength of our Club going forward.

We're currently in the midst of a comprehensive process to appoint a new Head Coach. This is a critical appointment, and we're taking the time to ensure we appoint the right person – someone who embodies our values, will establish the right culture and can lead our football program into a new era.

We're genuinely excited about the future of the Club. We have had exceptional candidates interested in the Head Coaching role, and we're confident our future coach will usher in a winning culture that also puts the Club, its members, its fans and the wider Eels community first.

The coming weeks will be crucial as we finalise the selection of our Head Coach. We'll keep you updated as we conclude that process.

Let me leave you in no doubt that winning a premiership is our number 1 goal as an organisation – everything we do as a Club is centred on that objective.

Your passion for the Eels is what drives us. Together, we will turn this around and take our Club forward.

Jim Sarantinos

Chief Executive Officer

Parramatta Eels
Source ?

Suitman

Post Whore
Dear Members,

I wanted to send you a message before we move into the next phase of our NRL season.

Our NRL on-field performance this season has been disappointing and well below expectations. We know it's not what you expect from us, and it's certainly not what we expect from ourselves. We understand your disappointment, and we share it.

I can assure you that the current coaches and playing group are committed to turning things around. They're putting in the hard yards at training, and their desire to win is undeniable.

Our football program has the building blocks in place to support success in the coming seasons. The pathways system is developing players that are not only successful at the junior level but most importantly coming through to our NRL squad – when Matt Arthur takes the field on Saturday, we will have three players come directly from our 2023 SG Ball premiership team through to NRL.

We also know that the addition of more coaching and high-performance resources within the pathways program over the last 18 months will ensure that our development club philosophy will be a major strength of our Club going forward.

We're currently in the midst of a comprehensive process to appoint a new Head Coach. This is a critical appointment, and we're taking the time to ensure we appoint the right person – someone who embodies our values, will establish the right culture and can lead our football program into a new era.

We're genuinely excited about the future of the Club. We have had exceptional candidates interested in the Head Coaching role, and we're confident our future coach will usher in a winning culture that also puts the Club, its members, its fans and the wider Eels community first.

The coming weeks will be crucial as we finalise the selection of our Head Coach. We'll keep you updated as we conclude that process.

Let me leave you in no doubt that winning a premiership is our number 1 goal as an organisation – everything we do as a Club is centred on that objective.

Your passion for the Eels is what drives us. Together, we will turn this around and take our Club forward.

Jim Sarantinos

Chief Executive Officer

Parramatta Eels

Source: support@parraeels.com.au

Heard it all before. Yawn.

TheRam

Coach
I hope they don't appoint Hannay. I don't think I could bare watching him talking with all those rotting green teeth while making a million and one excuses over the next couple of seasons or so as to why we are losing and how things will soon turn around. I don't like to bag someone for their appearance, but seriously the guy looks like a hobo that needs a wash.

At least Ryles looks a specimen still to some degree.

Just my opinion.

Gronk

Staff member
I hope they don't appoint Hannay. I don't think I could bare watching him talking with all those rotting green teeth while making a million and one excuses over the next couple of seasons or so as to why we are losing and how things will soon turn around. I don't like to bag someone for their appearance, but seriously the guy looks like a hobo that needs a wash.

At least Ryles looks a specimen still to some degree.

Just my opinion.
Dude you literally said that we should appoint a coach based on his looks.

Trent doesn't do it for you ?

1719457727948.png

Latest posts