What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
You’re a perfect example…..imbecile!!!!
LOL I have been a season ticket holder since 1986 merkin. Don't lecture me FFS!

Here is a metaphor of me after witnessing decades of shit.

dog trainer GIF

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
People are free to spend their money however they want. I will say though; I don’t feel anywhere as despondent about where we are headed as I did back in the early 2010s. Collecting those spoons while we felt absolutely rudderless made me sick in the guts.

We’ve got perhaps the form player of the comp coming across next season. A new coach, so a breath of fresh air.

A couple of astute buys, yeah perhaps moving one or two on and there’s a lot to like about 2025.

Keep the faith.

King-Gutho94

Coach
People are free to spend their money however they want. I will say though; I don’t feel anywhere as despondent about where we are headed as I did back in the early 2010s. Collecting those spoons while we felt absolutely rudderless made me sick in the guts.

We’ve got perhaps the form player of the comp coming across next season. A new coach, so a breath of fresh air.

A couple of astute buys, yeah perhaps moving one or two on and there’s a lot to like about 2025.

Keep the faith.
Plus we play in a beautiful stadium these days.

yy_cheng

Coach

Keep the faith.
I agree. Probably another year in the doldrums and all those long signings are gone.

Just need a coach with fresh ideas who will try things when things don't work.

Hannay has links to a bunch of Queenslanders and Sharkies. A few injections of new blood and we'll be ripping again

TheCrowe

Juniors
“Jack Hetherington, I don’t think (Jayden) Brailey has been told right now he can go, but it will happen I imagine in the next week or so that he’s told he can find something else.

We've been desperate for a really good hooker since that little sledge merkin left. Lock him in Eddie.

Crossland has surpassed Brailey as the number 1 hooker. Its rumoured Brailey has been diminished by his injuries.
If Hetherington could get his head right he could be anything. Superior athlete but a bit nuts.
The better finds are in the lower grades like Connor Votano and even Fletcher Sharpe who are both stuck behind Ponga (when he plays).

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
therein lies the problem

ditch Matto, Lane, Junz and Sivo would free up say over 2 mill of the salary cap, but how the f**k do we do that if they want to stay and collect their hand outs ?
I personally wouldn’t ditch all of them. We don’t need an entire overhaul. If we can convince one or two to move on, then great. I’m sure other clubs would think they can add a touch of polish to one of them at least. Even if we don’t, most of them coming off contract before too long anyway. Which likely sees them playing at their best trying to secure a new deal :D