What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
LOL I have been a season ticket holder since 1986 merkin. Don't lecture me FFS!

Here is a metaphor of me after witnessing decades of shit.

dog trainer GIF
That’s not the point I was making u dumbass!!!!!

The Predictor

Juniors
You accused me of being a fair weather supporter, shit for brains !!!!!
No i didn’t u fkn idiot, I accused of being one of these idiot supporters who have always had rose coloured glasses and never held the club accountable, hence the shithole it has become and the joke of the NRL, yet u stupidly call people fair weathered fans along with other idiots, people want to make a stand and stop being treated like shit, by the club and players, now get farked!!!!

U deadset are a GRONK….that part u got perfectly!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
No i didn’t u fkn idiot, I accused of being one of these idiot supporters who have always had rose coloured glasses and never held the club accountable, hence the shithole it has become and the joke of the NRL, yet u stupidly call people fair weathered fans along with other idiots, people want to make a stand and stop being treated like shit, by the club and players, now get farked!!!!

U deadset are a GRONK….that part u got perfectly!!!!
WTF ya did.

LOL OK you didn't know what a fair weather supporter was. Derp.

Now you get f**ked !!!!!

1719902281515.png

Gazzamatta

Coach
Jack Hetherington is on $550k at the Newcastle. If they tipped in $200k I’d take him in an instance. Reminds me a bit of Nathan Brown before we polished him up.

Brailey is on $700k. That’s steep.
Sadly hes just the kind of player BA could do something with. Oh well. Cant win em all.

Soto

Bench
Guys I wouldn't touch Jayden for free..sorry he's crap and very injury prone.
Ryley Smith from NSW cup/20s would be better off persevering with. Rate him better than Marthur...he can go 1 and 2 with Brendan Hands or buy another hooker.
I would seriously go hard at Brandon Smith. Not everyone's cup of tea but still a good footy player