What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jack Hetherington is on $550k at the Newcastle. If they tipped in $200k I’d take him in an instance. Reminds me a bit of Nathan Brown before we polished him up.

Brailey is on $700k. That’s steep.
Pretty standard for a top 17 quality spine player in his prime I reckon. The absolute guns would be on almost double that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Guys I wouldn't touch Jayden for free..sorry he's crap and very injury prone.
Ryley Smith from NSW cup/20s would be better off persevering with. Rate him better than Marthur...he can go 1 and 2 with Brendan Hands or buy another hooker.
I would seriously go hard at Brandon Smith. Not everyone's cup of tea but still a good footy player
It’s like you only care whether a hooker can run the ball. It doesn’t work against other teams as well as it does against us.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah I assume we have promoted Boods, Tago and Guymer.
Which is the same standard of player we would’ve signed if we’d had our top thirty sorted four months ago. This is why there’s no point rushing it. There already weren’t enough first graders for 16 teams to fill their top thirty, and then they brought in the Dolphins.

jason taylor

Bench
Pretty standard for a top 17 quality spine player in his prime I reckon. The absolute guns would be on almost double that.
The problem is (and why Newcastle are looking to offload him) is that Brailey has never reached his prime. His time at Newcastle has been pretty interrupted with a succession of injuries.

Having said that, I would give him a chance depending on how much Newcastle chips in. He'd be the best out of all the hookers available, despite his drawbacks. At least he's younger than the big money 9 we signed.

Gronk

Staff member
It’s not you, it’s the f**kwit character you play that’s all
<sigh> why you need to play the man every post is disappointing. You’re a beta trying to be an alpha.

Here’s a tip, trolling people online is not a path to self improvement. Your low self asteem and feelings of inadequacy won’t be overcome this way.

No charge for that advice.

All the best, your mentor and life coach,

Gronk

Attachments

• IMG_1811.jpeg
    IMG_1811.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1810.jpeg
    IMG_1810.jpeg
    709.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1809.jpeg
    IMG_1809.jpeg