What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

RustedonEel

Juniors
This is all a joke..
In all seriousness I think it's a great appointment...
I applaud this.
Great apprenticeship with his experience.
Let's get behind him.
It also dawned on me that the 2 coaches have presided over our premierships have been coaches with initials starting with J...
JG
JM
And now come on down
JR
Sequential...this is a winner.
See JH wouldn't have worked...that's going backwards
Finally, some science applied to the selection of our new head coach.

Avenger

Immortal
This is all a joke..
I applaud this.
Let's get behind him.
It also dawned on me that the 2 coaches have presided over our premierships have been coaches with initials starting with J...
JG
JM
And now come on down
JR
Jason Taylor and Jason Demetriou could have worked too.

Gronk

Staff member
Not sure about that, a family member was coached by JT, suggested he was the worst coach he had in his career re tactics and defence inc tackling technique
He certainly didn't handle his stint at Souths well. I don't think I have ever read about a coach player punch on and probably never will again.

1720407687418.png

All the same, he's never been unemployed and is now with Gus at the Dogs.

84 Baby

Referee
This is all a joke..
I applaud this.
Let's get behind him.
JG
JM
And now come on down
JR
What happens in 100 years time after we part ways with the great Polish coach Jephroy Ziatkowski?

Soto

Bench
Not sure about that, a family member was coached by JT, suggested he was the worst coach he had in his career re tactics and defence inc tackling technique
I meant sequence of initials...clearly JT is on the nose hence why he hasn't got another 1st grade coaching gig.