What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Asa rival fan I want to disagree but I don’t. He is an enforcer, from centre position! He is still a baby but dang he works hard.

Geez I wish he played for us!

I'd take him in a heartbeat

cat really? Seriously? Pretty low call there!

anyhow, Drown, made more runs and more metres this week, than Critchon did today!

Critchon actually only averages 11 runs a game, Drown, 15....hardly a cat....

Drown puts in 110% every week!

I agree but some people just need a scapegoat and they ignore certain performances as their mind is made up going into the game. In some cases, it's just a prejudice they have and the player's performance is irrelevant.

I'd take him in a heartbeat

I agree but some people just need a scapegoat and they ignore certain performances as their mind is made up going into the game. In some cases, it's just a prejudice they have and the player's performance is irrelevant.
Some people just happy with the status quo. Like keeping an underperforming coach for 11 years, putting up with management who our out of their depth. Putting up with overrated, over hyped, over paid players who haven’t achieved anything in the game.

Some people are sick of the same crap for 38 years without a premiership because they can see the mismanagement of organisation.

Then theirs people like you, who are happy to just go along and plod.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some people just happy with the status quo. Like keeping an underperforming coach for 11 years, putting up with management who our out of their depth. Putting up with overrated, over hyped, over paid players who haven’t achieved anything in the game.

Some people are sick of the same crap for 38 years without a premiership because they can see the mismanagement of organisation.

Then theirs people like you, who are happy to just go along and plod.
Nobody can guarantee you a premiership.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He obviously didn't realise it's out of his hands. Coaching doesn't stop you coming last. If there's problems within the playing group it's very hard to get rid of the source of the problem, because contract payouts still count under the salary cap.

The last two wooden spoons were overseen by premiership winning coaches ffs. Ricky Stuart has also won a spoon.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k I think he is over rated. And 800k give me a break.
He's a very good first grader, as proven by the fact he's already been selected in Origin. He might be worth $800k in the coming years, which is what he'll want to be paid for. But again, no matter how good a player is, if you're paying too much is there any benefit?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Gutho’s turn to be carved up I see. Here n everywhere.

This merkin from Roar reckons that Gutho admonishing his players on efforts is not on.

To be fair to Gutho - I think he had every right to blow up about that try.
It is simplistic to say it was Guthos fault - he ran in behind the line, but had called for the ruck defender (was it MArthur?) to cover the inside ball.

Gutho HAD to cover behind the line, and the other guy HAD to show more effort since Moses had been binned.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He's a very good first grader, as proven by the fact he's already been selected in Origin. He might be worth $800k in the coming years, which is what he'll want to be paid for. But again, no matter how good a player is, if you're paying too much is there any benefit?
Like you said Pou he looks like a mercenary to me.

Does he make that much impact on games doesn't seem that way the Tigers have won 12 games in 2 and half seasons.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

hindy111

Post Whore

Yes. You get a good prop.You can't fill a squad with average players. And quality ones aren't always easy to get to come to your club.
Lomax was a huge coup. BUT imagine trying to sign him up 5 weeks after we did. It would of been a shirt storm.

Glenneel

Bench
If Lomax wants to play right centre you put him there. Penisini is lucky to be keeping Morgan f**king Harper out of first grade.
Peninisi has regressed lower than a HM player. Amateur hour with him in Knights game. Made only about 5 errors and 2 ended up in Knight's tries. Needs to be dropped but who have we got to replace him atm?

Travelling atm so internet sketchy so was there any comment about Talagi try where rolled ball over try line. Fair try to me any day of the week. Also 10 sec look at Sivo no try where ball appeared to be over line. If Roosters, Storm, Penrith and Broncos they'd spend 10 mins trying to give them try.

Latest posts