What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
f**k I hope we don’t. As you pointed out his defence is gash. He’s Tits level Bryce and we no longer have BA to sort him out.
Bigger fart sniffer than our club officials
Maybe we get the 3 person special. Him, big red and Emre Guler who wants to move back to Sydney...his family run Watssup brothers at Condell Park...parra team could get free Kebabs after trips to Canberra etc. Some would argue we have enough kebabs already

Soto

Bench
I've seen it elsewhere but I like the term line break causes. Although that could be where the line break was made rather than the actual cause? I.e winger is blamed for not staying on his wing but was forced to jam in because the half set his feet and failed to turn
Or our ruck defence was just dog shit

Chipmunk

Coach
Subsidised goods and services are an incentive that isn’t covered by the salary cap, just like subsidised investment opportunities. We need a benefactor who sells properties at 20% below market rate, but only to Eels players. Get it done Sarantinos ffs

That isn't true. Any discount from an entity associated with the club goes under the cap.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So why wouldn't the Parra tragic fan and billionaire owner of Aland just give every Parra player a half price unit at one of the Aland developments if it was that easy?
Is he really that much of a tragic? Is he allowed to just transfer company assets at fire sale prices? Did Aland give up the jersey front sponsorship to free up cash for illegal TPAs? Has he already done something like this but not to the extent of benefactors at the Storm and Roosters? Does the club need to be involved so that these TPAs can be a factor in contract negotiations? Are club bosses even willing to break the rules?

I dunno.