What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench

Gronk

Staff member
Well, we need speed without question and another Parra junior just showed what we lack down the wing for Manly, yep a Merrylands junior who slipped through the cracks. As was Katoa a Ball player who went to the Sharks, list is big.
I know that you can’t sign them all but if you watch Mulholland Cup games featuring our local schools, whilst we have a bunch playing for the Eels, some of the best players are signed with the Tigers and Penrith and a sprinkling with the Roosters.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

King-Gutho94

Coach
I know that you can’t sign them all but if you watch Mulholland Cup games featuring our local schools, whilst we have a bunch playing for the Eels, some of the best players are signed with the Tigers and Penrith and a sprinkling with the Roosters.
Our talent scouts in juniors have been garbage for 20 years are you really surprised.

Until we fix that part up i see us struggling to have long-term success without a streamline of talent coming through on a regular basis.

Noise

Coach
Have you looked at our junior reps lately, kids from everywhere QLD, NZ, Country and other districts.
No need to continue with a narrative that was over the top to begin with.
Our junior reps teams are no longer the issue, it’s who the heck signs and extends the NRL currently.
Well BA is gone so that helps. Might widen and improve our selections for the NRL squad.

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach

Gherkin

Juniors
As I said on other thread. Lock in his coaching team. Lock in his strategic plans, sign his wrestling team for 25 etc.
Have meetings with all players informing those who he wants to leave, sign some new players to the club too!
Very exciting!
This will be key to our future success. We've completely neglected ruck control for years.
Might just be coincidence but Penrith worked with Gracie Smeaton Grange (Robert Whittaker's gym) for a few years and it seems to have worked out for them. The Bulldogs started using them last year and they've shown an improvement as well