What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
whilst the story doesn't idicate this I dare say his situation was self inflicted...it's great that he's able to pick himself up again.
Not saying this was the case, but sometimes when you see someone eating a shit sandwich, you're never quite sure whether it was served up to them or whether they made it themselves - with two thick slices of white bread and lashings of fresh shit as a filling. Good on him, though, either way.

84 Baby

Referee
I think as an elite Origin player, it brings its own level of respect and credibility with referees. It’s how players like Cam Smith, Slater etc. got away with murder for so long
This may be good point. Anyway he’s probably the only one who deserves it at moment

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's a shame that Carige's legacy is defined by 20 minutes of bafflingly poor footy - he was a pretty good player.

I mean, it was self-inflicted - the decisions he made in that '98 Prelim defy belief.

But those 20 minutes are all anyone talks about - they consider him a Wise Kativerata-type of player (in terms of how important they were to their team), but he was better than that.

Stagger eel

Staff member
There was this dude in our office that wore a long coat almost everyday right up until mid spring. I was certain he was from the future.

I once work with a guy who carried a brief case around all the time for no apparent reason, no one in the office ever saw him open it, he always had it on his desk or sitting next him.