What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
I maintain that it wasn’t even 20 minutes, it was the one force sinks back kick, which didn’t cost us and stepping on sideline where game was already basically over by that stage.
The touch in goal was a Harrigan stitch up, the ball was definitely still moving. And the tackle over sideline, he’s got to field that kick and just wasn’t strong enough to stop going over.

Agreed.

Paul Carige was a pretty decent player - he's certainly better than some of our current backs...

Soto

Bench
Are you serious? I’d take him in a heartbeat.
Under the right coaching, ie Jason Ryles he would be a good get particularly if his contract is being subsidised...even if its not then for the right price he'd be good.
I think ok Makatoa, Lane, Ogden and then I think Hetherington. So much unfulfilled potential there and only 28. I'm a yes.
Good leg speed, good size, can put on a hit and break the line.
The other upside is he will want to smash Mahoney into orbit...controlled and legal of course

Latest posts