What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

parra pete

Referee
Reminds me of the time the Press asked Donald Bradman what he would have averaged against the Pommy bowling attack in about 1980..
He answered "probably about 65", to which the journo queried him "What, your average was 99.94 when you retired?" to which the Don replied "Yeah, but I am 92 years old now."

lingard

Coach
It's a shame that Carige's legacy is defined by 20 minutes of bafflingly poor footy - he was a pretty good player.

I mean, it was self-inflicted - the decisions he made in that '98 Prelim defy belief.

But those 20 minutes are all anyone talks about - they consider him a Wise Kativerata-type of player (in terms of how important they were to their team), but he was better than that.
Jason Smith didn't manage that game well. He kept throwing high risk passes and trying to attack at all costs, when we really should have been shutting the game down. He put so much pressure on us that something had to give.

pazzaeel

Juniors
Sarantinos and MON were sitting with the support staff at the Titans game a couple of weeks ago (behind the bench) - about 5 rows in front of me. I wouldn't have thought that they would travel to the away games, let alone sit with the support staff. Thought it was odd that they sat in the stands a week after Moses allegedly said what he said in the sheds. I cannot imagine them sitting among the crowd at a home game - they'd be lucky to make it out alive.

it took a lot of self control not to walk down to them both and give them a spray. I sort of wish i did after reading the Frank Ponisi comment above.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sarantinos and MON were sitting with the support staff at the Titans game a couple of weeks ago (behind the bench) - about 5 rows in front of me. I wouldn't have thought that they would travel to the away games, let alone sit with the support staff. Thought it was odd that they sat in the stands a week after Moses allegedly said what he said in the sheds. I cannot imagine them sitting among the crowd at a home game - they'd be lucky to make it out alive.

it took a lot of self control not to walk down to them both and give them a spray. I sort of wish i did after reading the Frank Ponisi comment above.

it would be interesting to see what happens when Melbourne put a cricket score on us at home on friday.

Latest posts