What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good outcome. He will prob end up at Newcastle with his dad’s mate O’Brien or Manly with his brother. TCT will be devastated .
O'Brien will be lucky to survive the season i reckon.

He and Brad might be unemployed come October might be time to for Bush Coach 1.0 & 2.0 to return where they belong.

King-Gutho94

Coach

SON OF A GUN JOINS THE DOLPHINS​

The Dolphins have signed the son of former Queensland State of Origin hooker PJ Marsh.

Braelan Marsh is in his final year of school at well-known Maroons nursery St Brendan's at Yeppoon and will link up with the Dolphins in Redcliffe as soon as he completes his studies in a few months.

A hooker like his old man, the 17-year-old will start out in the Mal Meninga Cup and work his way through the grades.

"I'm super proud of him - he has worked so hard to get this opportunity and he has the talent to make a go of it," PJ told Wide World of Sports.

PJ had a fine career with the Eels, Warriors and Broncos in the 2000s, as well as playing four games for the Maroons.

Why didnt we sign some Parramatta pedigree

Gazzamatta

Coach
So we let Rheed walk and sign a stop gap, busted replacement for 2 years because we had a long term plan.
We let Field etc walk as our back up half because we had a long term plan.
You couldn't make this sh*t up.
Ffs. Only at Parra!

EelsFan05

Bench
MA might he a good young man. But he isn't going to be a star NRL dummy half. He has to many fundamental problems with his game. Another Eels junior that was seen through blue and gold googles by some, like many that have come before him.

eel01s

Bench
Just shows how much a contract is worth.

I think there will be many changes to the squad for '25. We wanted a new voice and direction for the club so let's embrace it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brad Arthur's legacy to the joint.

Nepotism, Rouse Hill Rhinos & Wooden Spoons.

Thanks Brad i hope you enjoy the beautiful weather in Leeds.
How many young kids have had their pathway blocked for Midget Matty?? Now he pisses off first chance he gets because Daddy get sacked?? What did the family think he was just going to coach the club forever???

Thank f**k the Arthur stain is almost wiped from the club.

Bring on the Ryles era!!

yy_cheng

Coach
BA just wiped out the whole Arthur's line from NRL 1st grade.

MA will take some time to get back into NRL w/o BA being coach somewhere. If he stayed, at least he would have more NRL experience

yy_cheng

Coach
He could have an impact on Blaize, Brock and Sam.... In a recent podcast with Laney, MA seemed quite tight with them.
Ethan was also tight with them

Avenger

Immortal
In breaking news the last of the elite Rouse Hill Rhinos are considering their options.

I reckon it's best that Russell and Penisini have a sack race, winner takes all with as many player options they need.

Gronk

Staff member
In breaking news the last of the elite Rouse Hill Rhinos are considering their options.

I reckon it's best that Russell and Penisini have a sack race, winner takes all with as many player options they need.
Saxon Pryke is a Rhino.