What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
Dyl was very good last night. Defence apart from the miss on Howarth and looking to run alot.
He does seem to favour the middle or left side of the field.
Would he not be better suited to fullback, hooker or left centre ( if not playing left half (5/8)?
Let's not forget he has only ever been coached by 1 bloke who was effort effort effort.
I don't believe we have seen the best of his attack yet.
If Ryles can unlock Dylan Brown then we could see this guy finally reach his unfulfilled potential.
Does he have the temperament?
The new voice in Ryles will do wonders for this club..the same old style bash and barge rubbish, with no game plan is so 70's 80's I'm glad it's over
You can see what Dylbro can do when he has decent quick backs outside him, unfortunately he currently doesn’t have that and is limited given all the covering he has to do.
Last night underlined how unbalanced our roster is, despite injuries we have no speed outside the halves, and Asi is a handbrake. How can any one ( coach and HOF) assemble a team with 20 or so forwards and 6 backline players and expect anything different.
so we held the Storm through the forwards basically all game, but get shredded on the edges for tries, and look so one paced when inside the opposition red zone. Going to be tough to move players on and make cap space given we seem stretched to make room, not helped by a Matterson being in our top 3 players last night and he’s one we want to move.
Until the recruitment and retention area starts to improve to be in the same postcode as our rivals, then we will remain in the bottom half of the comp.

gaffer

Juniors
You can see what Dylbro can do when he has decent quick backs outside him, unfortunately he currently doesn’t have that and is limited given all the covering he has to do.
Last night underlined how unbalanced our roster is, despite injuries we have no speed outside the halves, and Asi is a handbrake. How can any one ( coach and HOF) assemble a team with 20 or so forwards and 6 backline players and expect anything different.
so we held the Storm through the forwards basically all game, but get shredded on the edges for tries, and look so one paced when inside the opposition red zone. Going to be tough to move players on and make cap space given we seem stretched to make room, not helped by a Matterson being in our top 3 players last night and he’s one we want to move.
Until the recruitment and retention area starts to improve to be in the same postcode as our rivals, then we will remain in the bottom half of the comp.
i'd play sanders till it's over Just because he's pissing off we should still be using him ,he has to be better than arsi

Soto

Bench
After last night API and Lane need to be loaded into a canon and fired into the son.
Lane actually had a dig last night...apart from his drop which miraculously fell into whinging hand flapper Harry Grants hands I can't say he shirked his responsibility and there were occasions where asi and dylbro were trying to put him through the gap.
I would still dispose of Lussick and have Doorey in the 17.
Moretti is getting better and shows persistence with him would've served us a shitload better...instead of picking and sticking with the favourites who weren't delivering.
I see no reason but to have Wiremu, doorey and moretti stay in the 17 for the rest of the year.
More upside than playing Lane, Makaktoa.
Keir was good...good on the bloke for trying his guts out and finally making it to 1st grade.
We need to go with the younger more mobile fwds.
Now is the time to give them time.
We are going to finish last or 2nd last..just play them

JokerEel

Coach
Lane actually had a dig last night...apart from his drop which miraculously fell into whinging hand flapper Harry Grants hands I can't say he shirked his responsibility and there were occasions where asi and dylbro were trying to put him through the gap.
I would still dispose of Lussick and have Doorey in the 17.
Moretti is getting better and shows persistence with him would've served us a shitload better...instead of picking and sticking with the favourites who weren't delivering.
I see no reason but to have Wiremu, doorey and moretti stay in the 17 for the rest of the year.
More upside than playing Lane, Makaktoa.
Keir was good...good on the bloke for trying his guts out and finally making it to 1st grade.
We need to go with the younger more mobile fwds.
Now is the time to give them time.
We are going to finish last or 2nd last..just play them

Lane played 80 minutes again last night looked like he was done after 15 minutes...

Lussick is crap doesn't add anything

Doorey won't ever play first grade again not good enough.

Greig played 20 minutes last night is he just unfit?
Moretti was good though should continue same with Keir he was ok.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cry me a river f**king Boods left. What cause his daddy got sacked AND PAID OUT OVER A MILLION dollars sfter 11yrs in the job and many years of failure. Treated poorly hey.
Booo f**kn Hooo you little merkin. After we developed him and gave him all the chances and training and a contract.
Shows how wrong a few on here got it with the ARTHURS. Swallowing his bullshit like it was a piece of crsipy French f**king bread.

Glad to get the whole clan out of the club. f**king hopeless and left us in a deep hole. BONJOUR

In RyLES WE TRUST

We will rise again

Soto

Bench
Cry me a river f**king Boods left. What cause his daddy got sacked AND PAID OUT OVER A MILLION dollars sfter 11yrs in the job and many years of failure. Treated poorly hey.
Booo f**kn Hooo you little merkin. After we developed him and gave him all the chances and training and a contract.
Shows how wrong a few on here got it with the ARTHURS. Swallowing his bullshit like it was a piece of crsipy French f**king bread.

Glad to get the whole clan out of the club. f**king hopeless and left us in a deep hole. BONJOUR

In RyLES WE TRUST

We will rise again
Next yr...a few additions and tweaks..👍

Latest posts