What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
I’ve heard some lame shit in my time but this has to be the most flaccid idea of them all.
It reminds me of the Simpsons episode where George Bush Snr moved in across the road from Homer and after falling out with Homer, George Bush puts up a sign saying "2 bad neighbours" with shitty pictures of Homer and Bart....and nobody can tell what it's supposed to mean and he has to explain it to everyone all the time...

Once was Sparky

Juniors
Val Holmes anyone ?

Just imagine the Parra board & with Ryles now in charge they actually pulled out their finger & started signing quality players

team line up

1. Holmes
2. Lomax
3. Blaize
4. Penisini
5.Simonsson
6. Gutho
7. Moses
13. D Brown
11. Hopgood
12. Matterson
8. Joe O
9. Hands
10. Jnr

MarcosG

Juniors
Val Holmes anyone ?

Just imagine the Parra board & with Ryles now in charge they actually pulled out their finger & started signing quality players

team line up

1. Holmes
2. Lomax
3. Blaize
4. Penisini
5.Simonsson
6. Gutho
7. Moses
13. D Brown
11. Hopgood
12. Matterson
8. Joe O
9. Hands
10. Jnr
I can’t see brown as a 13, if anything I would experiment and try brown at fullback,
He’s got a good running game, great defender, a kicking game, speed, he has all the attributes of a great fullback.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I can’t see brown as a 13, if anything I would experiment and try brown at fullback,
He’s got a good running game, great defender, a kicking game, speed, he has all the attributes of a great fullback.
Welcome Aboard Marcos.

Would Dylan be a good enough communicator to marshal the defence line would be only concern i have with him at FB.

But having him at the back would give him more space to utilize his running game.

Now would be an ideal time to experiment with this stuff but i don't think Barrett plans on doing so with the decimated injured list & probably the fact he wont be here next year.

TheRam

Coach
360 is badly missing Paul Kent.

As much as everyone loathed him he brought a better sense of rationale to most discussions.

Except when it came to Ricky Stuart which was his blindspot.

Tallis is so freakin terrible I just cringe whenever he starts to try and make a point. Especially drives me crazy when he is supposed to be a co-host and then knowledgeable, but he almost always doesn't know anything that is going on behind the scene in clubland and asks or defers to the journos for answers.

That Tallis is Braiths job. Your job like Kenty's is to know your shit, use your phone and contacts and speak to the deep throats in clubland and therefore have a clue and different perspective of what is actually going on in the world of RL so you can then present that take and insight to the wider NRL360 audience.

But all we get from him is the insight of a bloke that used to play footy and has now retired and is still enjoying life in the limelight by living off his exploits as a player but just want to enjoy being on the inside and all the benefits it provides without doing the hard work that his new job requires.

Just a lump in a chair for mine.

End of rant.

MarcosG

Juniors
With the past rumours from the backend of last year with the potential swap deal of Matto and Josh addo-Carr, could there be potential to revisit that trade, as Josh has been under Ryles at Melbourne, and Matto is slurpus to requirements,
Could possibly provide speed in the backline, however my concern would be around his injuries.
just a thought ….?

Gherkin

Juniors
To'o would be a great signing but we'd need to offload Sivo first and maybe even more to fit him in. Look at the impact in origin of having Lomax and To'o making metres out of our own half. Would completely change our team.

MarcosG

Juniors
To'o would be a great signing but we'd need to offload Sivo first and maybe even more to fit him in. Look at the impact in origin of having Lomax and To'o making metres out of our own half. Would completely change our team.
No doubt,
If we were somehow to get To’o, in a utopian world. Our backline would be the best in the comp by far and extremely threatening,
Personally if there is a chance of To’o being available, I’d throw the cheque book at him.
We would probably for the first time in decades have strike on both side of the field.

Gazzamatta

Coach
M
The bigger the podcast grows.

The bigger these Joe Nobodies get there ego's out of control and think they above the club & hardcore fans who are as passionate as them and want to start to feel more relevant then the average working class supporter.

When in reality they ain't and never will be.
Mostly pretenders KG. Not sure there's much quality on any of the Parra Poddys now days. Definately a few wankers.

Gazzamatta

Coach
360 is badly missing Paul Kent.

As much as everyone loathed him he brought a better sense of rationale to most discussions.

Except when it came to Ricky Stuart which was his blindspot.
Agree to disagree KG. Couldnt stand Kent. I quite like Tallis. Anasta though is really getting on my goat lately. And Hooper is a FW.

Once was Sparky

Juniors
Welcome Aboard Marcos.

Would Dylan be a good enough communicator to marshal the defence line would be only concern i have with him at FB.

But having him at the back would give him more space to utilize his running game.

Now would be an ideal time to experiment with this stuff but i don't think Barrett plans on doing so with the decimated injured list & probably the fact he wont be here next year.
trial D Bown in the centres with gutho at 6

Latest posts