What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Looks like these guys have gone with a different idea...

View attachment 91756
"Our club" sounds like these dopes on this talking parra podcast are starting to think they own the club like spags and co did.

This is cringeworthy stuff and downright disgraceful really.

What if people behind them actually want to watch the game.

I can start a protest for change and ill start with

#BoycottTalkingParraPodcast

Gronk

Staff member
Player option = If I hit form I can leave for more money/milk the club for more or if I play like shit I will stay and collect overs.

It's very weird. You know why?

BECUASE WE DON'T PAY OVERS
Harry Grant and Tyran Wishart have a player options.

Explain Facebook Live GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
Harry Grant and Tyran Wishart have a player options.

Explain Facebook Live GIF
Yeah your 100% right Gronk

Melbourne always get bent over for 4-5 months every season when negotiating contracts with blokes who have had PO's in there contracts.

Must be the main reason why there 1st and were dead last & were never at the mercy of player agents every season waiting to see if the PO's going to be activated or not.

How good is Blaize's one turning out he still hasn't committed to the club 4 months after we handed him his debut.

Real smart business handing over so much power and control to a 18 year old kid.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Elkin has been here a while.

I don't mind the move tbh the whole regime needs a cleanout.

Though i will say as someone told me last year our ACL injuries since Elkin came in is pretty good.

Maika Sivo & Ray Stone were the only ones between 2019-2023 to do an ACL in a 5 year period while playing for us.

Which i think was the best in the comp during that time.

Latest posts