What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

jk13

First Grade
looks eerily similar to the nfl 2021 qb class. the To'o issue is interesting, bascially following the nfl contract whinge pathway. nekk minit we'll have players holding in and out

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'm sad we lost Blaize. Great talent.

No doubt we would have been paying overs for him next year (500k plus), his talent level may have meant it was unders for the 2 years following (assuming he ever gets there).

Good luck to him. Honestly, I think we will be better off in 2025 by spending that money wisely on an outside back. And if Ryles gets a say in pathways, he now has the chance to get the scouts out there looking for his style of talent (whatever that is).

Tough to lose a talent, but onward and upwards!

Chipmunk

Coach
Reckon that's a myth...yes he aren't fast, but last 3 games:

Souths - 21 runs / 245 m, 5 TB, 1 LB
titans - 26 runs / 265 m, 4 TB, 1LB
Storm - 26 runs / 198 m, 3 TB

hardly an indication he is busted, slowing down to much....
I agree, and he still has a lot to offer. We just need to find a new role for him. Maybe 9 or 13 given the structure of the squad.

JokerEel

Coach

Imagine what he could do with 2 good knees..

You can see he is playing injured the guy deserves to go out on his terms..

King-Gutho94

Coach
PO’s are what the good club use, pure genius.
Were setting the cap management for 16 other clubs to follow.

I cant believe no one else has cottoned on yet.

You get players to sign for less give them a PO as an incentive then when the PO comes up they will naturally want more so they drag out talks for most of the year & then they f**k off anyway.

How good are Parra no wonder were so well run coming 16th atm.

Delboy

First Grade
The irony is that we are basically bottom and have little room under the cap to sign players for 2025. That isn’t the sign of a well run club, who’s responsible for for cap management, the HoF signed off by the CEO and chairman .

How smart are they ?

Relying on someone from the Tigpies and hired by the chairman and CE0 has worked out well !

yy_cheng

Coach

He is physically struggling at times but it could be we are making so many defensive errors now that he is asked to cover up the eff ups more.
But I do think his lack of speed affects us in attack as sometime some better footwork and speed would've led to a try.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Some of you blokes need to harden the fk up, if you’re joining me in the Ryles Revolution!

Fk Blaize… said it weeks and weeks ago, not particularly bothered if he leaves. It’s one less Isaac Moses issue to deal with and we made him a more than reasonable offer.

The kid can’t defend and isn’t lightning quick. Can certainly sniff out a try.

The bottom line is, if they don’t want to be here, we don’t fking want them here!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Blaize has been told he’ll partner Cleary in the halves next year

"It’s the latest example of how Parramatta’s player options in contracts have come back to bite the club.

Both the Talagi’s had options in their contracts but informed the club earlier this year they intended to test the market."

So we gave a 16 year old a Player option.

Did we give him a free schooner a beer on tap as well while we did it fmd.