What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
too quick for me! lol

Maybe we both have bad senses of humour.....
What a Spine !!!

1. Gutho - Still here.
6. Blaize - after learning the tricks of the Panfers
7. Sanders - after being taught by an alltime great half
8. Stefano - after being smashed by Bellyache
9. Boods - The next GOAT
10. Ryda

Delboy

First Grade
I would say we have money we just don't have any quality to sign for 2025..

We will sign shit players next year to fill in but get dragged over the coals by their managers to sign 2-3 year deals.
Apparently 2025 remains tight on cap room, there isn’t enough for elite signings. 2026 when players are off contract is the opportunity to invest in the team. Don’t get hopes up, too many players are on more than enough for longer than enough.

Room for perhaps a couple of mid level signings and junior upgrades is I believe the reality.

chiefy1

Bench
Look at Sanders, is he going to a better situation??? You think he just walking in a takes a spot over strange or fogarty??? No chance.

I don't know what is going on but something has to change. We ae meant to be a development club, so far we are just developing for everyone else.

Fogharty isn't anything special lol. Sanders has more chance of surpassing Fogharty in 18 months than he has with moses

TheRam

Coach
Buchanan from the dragons, kid is a gun! Not locked up yet. No short term pathway there at the moment. Is a centre, $200k-$300k easily gets a him.

Then target a young rookie fullback (who can play wing). Doesn't need to be a superstar junior. Someone whose pathway is blocked and wants an opportunity. Similar to the young Gutho we recruited.

Those 2 wouId probably only cost us $500-600k which we were offering Blaize.

This kid. I expect him to be a real star of the future if coached and mentored correctly.

TheRam

Coach
Had my jumper on all last Friday, lots of travel, my family too, no one said a thing!

#eelsforlife #blueandgold

Had my jumper on caving half a mile under ground over the weekend. Was attacked be cave rats that came out from freakin everywhere. Jeez can't even hide in a freakin cave now a days without being mocked and attacked by low life rodents ffs!

Latest posts