What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
A healthy squad brings in 2 -3 rookies/Nrl debutants a season.
And signs 2-3 new faces. It keeps things fresh.

Talagi is gone. Smart move for him. 3yrs at Panthers with quality development and imagine his next deal. Look at Crighton,Luai,Spencer etc. Compared to say Penisni. His dad being a coach knows it's a no brainer for his career/money in future.

What we do have thou is 500k spare. Ideally we shuffle a few more deck chairs before the season kicks off.

End of 2025 we have a war chest

Gutherson 850k
Rcg 750k
Sivo 500k
Lane 450k
Joe O 400k
Joe O might be extended but none others will.

I also do not see Matterson being here. And another head knock will medically retire him.

I hadn't realised thst Sivo and Lanes deal is a MO not PO and that RCG contract ends.

2026 Ryles hopefully gets the squad he wants.

King-Gutho94

Coach
A healthy squad brings in 2 -3 rookies/Nrl debutants a season.
And signs 2-3 new faces. It keeps things fresh.

Talagi is gone. Smart move for him. 3yrs at Panthers with quality development and imagine his next deal. Look at Crighton,Luai,Spencer etc. Compared to say Penisni. His dad being a coach knows it's a no brainer for his career/money in future.

What we do have thou is 500k spare. Ideally we shuffle a few more deck chairs before the season kicks off.

End of 2025 we have a war chest

Gutherson 850k
Rcg 750k
Sivo 500k
Lane 450k
Joe O 400k
Joe O might be extended but none others will.

I also do not see Matterson being here. And another head knock will medically retire him.

I hadn't realised thst Sivo and Lanes deal is a MO not PO and that RCG contract ends.

2026 Ryles hopefully gets the squad he wants.
Hopefully Ryles can do what Ciraldo has done spend year 1 weeding out the deadwood.

May be in for some more pain next year like Ciraldo had to go through last year.

But come out the other side in 2026 while Moses & Drown are at there peaks with a competitive squad around them.

A lot of Teams would crave to have the halves we have got we just need to have better or more motivated pieces around them and some luck.

Avenger

Immortal
It's not as positive as you may think with Perth to be announced soon.
Brown basically put that rumour of him going to Perth to bed when he said he’d go there after his 20 year contract ends with us. I reckon he will activate that clause that he has well before round 10 next season to mitigate any uncertainty. That’s what a smart club would do.

Hang on.

Avenger

Immortal
We need to get him on the protein shakes and add 5kgs. He is a roughie.
Do we have any other backs who may suprise?
Arthur Miller Stephen I rate. He also is seriously quick. I haven’t seen Dick Penisini or ‘double dong’ (what an awful name he has) play.

Gronk

Staff member
Brown basically put that rumour of him going to Perth to bed when he said he’d go there after his 20 year contract ends with us. I reckon he will activate that clause that he has well before round 10 next season to mitigate any uncertainty. That’s what a smart club would do.

Hang on.
Yes, I was more talking about our ability to attract and keep long term prospects, as many will be looking at short deals to tie in with Perth's recruitment.

Latest posts