What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So considering nobody with any talent is available for 2025, we might as well look to 2026, and negotiations can start in November. The following fullbacks are uncontracted for 2026, in no particular order:

Allan
Cobbo
Doueihi
Gutherson
Iongi
Kennedy
Laurie
Nicoll-Klokstad
Papalii (the one at Canterbury)
Papenhuyzen
Sailor
Savage
Taaffe
Tedesco
Walsh
Weekes

lol j/k it was alphabetical order

Eelogical

Referee
So considering nobody with any talent is available for 2025, we might as well look to 2026, and negotiations can start in November. The following fullbacks are uncontracted for 2026, in no particular order:

Allan
Cobbo
Doueihi
Gutherson
Iongi
Kennedy
Laurie
Nicoll-Klokstad
Papenhuyzen
Sailor
Savage
Taaffe
Tedesco
Walsh
Weekes

I'm not sure if I like the looks of that rag tag, beat up, busted, wanna be, if only list of fullbacks.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Cody Ramsey, Paul Turner and David Armstrong are available for next year. Why are they still available? It's either a bidding war or lack of interest. Turner is mates with Dylan Brown. Maybe he can move into Drown's place to keep him off the piss.
WouId be surprised if Ramsay plays NRL again, had a pretty serious illness, which has kept him out of footy for 2 years.

Avenger

Immortal

Allan
Cobbo
Doueihi
Gutherson
Iongi
Kennedy
Laurie
Nicoll-Klokstad
Papenhuyzen
Sailor
Savage
Taaffe
Tedesco
Walsh
Weekes

Papenhuyzen is the only fullback there that is arguably better than Gutherson. Nicoll-Klokstad is up there but is only 11 months younger than Gutherson.

I'd take Savage if Gutherson is really busted.