What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
It’s all well and good to tell players they can look elsewhere but does the club actually have a plan in place on which direction they’re going to go next?
When Penrith moved on the likes of Whare, Maloney, RCG, Blake, Grant, DWZ they clearly knew what they were doing even though commentators were confused as to how they’d be competitive after losing so many quality first graders. Does the club know something the fans don’t?

Luai
Fish
Crighton
Leota
To'o

Were decent replacements.

Do we just go with youth now in the forwards.

Sam T - Barlow
Parker - Reg
Brazel - Lane
Guymer - Matto

EppingEel

Juniors
That should put us in contention
Rome wasn't built in a day. Whilst this year has been poor all around, I can't help but be slightly optimistic for next year. Hopefully, Ryles clears out all the deadwood (Lane, Sivo, etc.), creates a strong defensive system, and gets our forwards working harder (Jr and Greig have been so unfit this year). It's hard to imagine another year of Moses playing less than 10 games, and with a relatively healthy squad, I'd imagine we could push for finals, or at least finish within the top 10.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s all well and good to tell players they can look elsewhere but does the club actually have a plan in place on which direction they’re going to go next?
When Penrith moved on the likes of Whare, Maloney, RCG, Blake, Grant, DWZ they clearly knew what they were doing even though commentators were confused as to how they’d be competitive after losing so many quality first graders. Does the club know something the fans don’t?
Why would we worry?? We have the Ponisiiiiiiii of the West we can’t go wrong.

Pazza

First Grade
Luai
Fish
Crighton
Leota
To'o

Were decent replacements.

Do we just go with youth now in the forwards.

Sam T - Barlow
Parker - Reg
Brazel - Lane
Guymer - Matto

i wouldnt be so quick to get rid of all our experienced forwards. we need to challenge the balance of the pack thats for sure.

out of Sam T, Parker, Brazel, Keir, Pryke, Mataele, Latu if two or three can end up being first graders i think we've done well.

yy_cheng

Coach
on my phone, the video pisses me off as it comes up right in the middle of the text. So I use Brave.

On my PC, I use chrome wo ad-blocking and the video comes up on the side.

But it is slow

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was quite impressed with the try Jake Tago scored against the Wahs - took a bit of skill to finish that play off.

I don't think he's anywhere near our top 17, unless we are desperate, but he's playing better than I thought he would be.

Pazza

First Grade
I was quite impressed with the try Jake Tago scored against the Wahs - took a bit of skill to finish that play off.

I don't think he's anywhere near our top 17, unless we are desperate, but he's playing better than I thought he would be.

will be a better option than zac cini

yy_cheng

Coach

He's ok.

He's not small and super quick like say a Walsh or Chicka Ferguson
or the other type where he's not big, tall and strong.

EppingEel

Juniors
Top 10?? Awesome! Just like last year. Let the mediocrity continue.
Mate the Dragons are 8th ATM, IMO the worst case is we finish 10th, but I think we'll be within the 6-8 range. Next year should be a set-up year, learning Ryles' system and finishing off some players' contracts, just look at the Dogs. Last year was their set-up, and this year they've excelled (although I expect them to fall down a bit next year, as we have seen from the Cowboys last year, and the Broncos/Warriors this year).

With the right coaching and the useless plodders gone, we could very well be a top 4 team in 2026 (feel free to call me delusional).