What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Murraymob1

Juniors
The report, as I understand, it criticized local clubs with juniors from 14s and above that had fathers of players coaching sides.

This meant that quality players were not being played regularly in the competition and hence restricting their development and escalation to junior representatives.

I believe the remediation for the report was that all sides under 13 or 14s and above should not have parents in the coaching or managerial section of a side.

Indeed it should be that A grade or C grade players for the club should take on the responsibilities to coach sides from under 14 and up. And that the club would organize for those players to undergo coaching training.
With out the parents the clubs don’t run and you have no juniors perhaps early identification and get them into your academy so one day a week you teach them .As they get older increase the involvement in the parthways programmes set up at parra

hindy111

Post Whore
He’s a decent player but a terrible defender with limited pace. Will b interesting to see if you smug fans notice that next season, the system will help but it’s obvious what he lacks and you can’t teach speed.

It's funny when Joey's Johns says
Oh look at the speed.

He is average pace. But nice feet amd very strong

I have to admit I’ve taken that loss harder than usual. I don’t know why. That was f**ked.
Can’t blame you, I was laughing because we discover new ways to choke. That was an epic shit show of a choke. We need to rid ourselves of these shit players who are mentally weak. As well
As the management. Unfortunately we will be in the shit for another 10 years .

Stagger eel

Staff member
Can’t blame you, I was laughing because we discover new ways to choke. That was an epic shit show of a choke. We need to rid ourselves of these shit players who are mentally weak. As well
As the management. Unfortunately we will be in the shit for another 10 years .

next year we will have ..

* a new fresh voice including new assistants
* hopefully not 12 names on the injured list ( including our chief play maker )
* a squad of 30 and not 26
* a couple of decent signings

that alone isn’t going to take 10 years to make it happen

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have to admit I’ve taken that loss harder than usual. I don’t know why. That was f**ked.
Me too mate, my best mate is a Panthers fan and i was having great delight telling him we were going to cost them the minor premiership. Nek Minett Asi decides to kick on the 3rd ffs!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Last night showed there is still plenty of talent at the club, Panthers weren't at their best but we didn't give them much till the 73rd minute. Then sadly we decided to give them everything ffs!!

Delboy

First Grade
Our left edge of Asi, Talagi and Tago are really stretching it playing NRL, their spacing and speed in defence was exposed in that last 10 minutes. Dylbro played on the right and that was evident with that side remained solid.

Simmonson would have been a big positive last night, but again the failure of the genius in recruitment to actually sign backline players was exposed. The forwards did their job again.Seemed like the ref got on the let’s watch the comeback rather than see the fairly obvious infractions.

The Panfers toothless morons come on here to gloat when they played a team minus 11 players and forced to play part timers, and they probably wonder why they are regarded as smug dickheads.

Pazza

First Grade

I just don't get why people say things like we need a 5 year plus rebuild?

In my mind we should always be building, every off season looking to get better. Being fresh blood in, fresh ideas. Rebuilds and war chests are for clubs that are perpetual cellar dwellers.