What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
If we unfortunately win it this year the it would be 2 x Spoons as from my perspective its still BA's side that he assembled, coached & had full control over for half the season & pre-season.

Not Barrett's.
I know that it’s this forum’s MO to say that, but we wouldn’t be coming near bottom if we had minimal injuries. Blind Freddy can see that we are an infinitely better team with Sivo, Simonsson, Moses, Hopgood, Gymer, Paulo playing most of the year.

EelEtric

Juniors
I know that it’s this forum’s MO to say that, but we wouldn’t be coming near bottom if we had minimal injuries. Blind Freddy can see that we are an infinitely better team with Sivo, Simonsson, Moses, Hopgood, Gymer, Paulo playing most of the year.
Can't include Guymer in that list as he played 2 games and only because of injuries to others. Replace him with Kelma maybe but realistically, our best edges when in form have been available for most of the year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Baz has done alright considering our performances have been more competitive with RMC players and a bunch of kids then what we got served up under Brad Arthur in the first 10-11 games.

We lost 5 games by 13+ under BA in 10 games

Under Barrett its been 3 with the heaviest defeat being 18 points to Melbourne and apart from dumb errors we were in that game as well.

King-Gutho94

Coach
And we are the only side with injuries??
Most of the injuries have come since BA left the joint.

He was only missing Moses & Gutho for 3 games. In those first 10 games. Yes there big names but not the decimation its been since Barrett took over we have basically lost 5-6 starters and been long-term season ending injuries.

Matto had a couple of weeks off with concussion
Simmonson in the Sharks win
We have lost Hopgood in the Dogs game for the season
Kelma Tuliagi got injured i think in the chooks game
Moses & Paulo after the Souths game.

It makes some of the efforts we dished up in Darwin, Canberra & Magic round all the more embarrassing with a healthier roster.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

He was only missing Moses & Gutho for 3 games. In those first 10 games. Yes there big names but not the decimation its been since Barrett took over we have basically lost 5-6 starters and been long-term season ending injuries.

It makes some of the efforts we dished up in Darwin, Canberra & Magic round all the more embarrassing with a healthier roster.
The excuses for Bea Arthur in this place are endless and embarrassing

84 Baby

Referee
Baz has done alright considering our performances have been more competitive with RMC players and a bunch of kids then what we got served up under Brad Arthur in the first 10-11 games.

We lost 5 games by 13+ under BA in 10 games

Under Barrett its been 3 with the heaviest defeat being 18 points to Melbourne and apart from dumb errors we were in that game as well.
I think that’s on the players a bit too. Think BA getting chopped probably brought home that they’ve all been shit and now they playing for their careers.

Stagger eel

Staff member

you can now add Matto again to that list, hes pretty much done and dusted for the year with broken ribs.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
BA was awesome for us, got us off the bottom, through the salary cap crap where he carried the club, he leaves we are stuffed. Then 4 straight years in the finals. He got us to the top 4, 3 times over 6 years and made a GF.....impressive run, he did great!! Enjoyed the run...

all this crap he had an easy run, best squad, it's bloody hard trying to win a comp! let's see how successful some of the other clubs trying to push into the top half of the comp go over the next few years...sharks, cowboys, warriors, dogs, broncos, dragons.......so far the results show it aren't easy.....

But all good things come to an end, was time for change, let's go Ryles!!....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah fine. Nothing to do with Moses playing 8 games in 2024. The results would have been the same and we would have got the spoon anyway. Happy ?
Because no other club has a bad run with injury?? We were the only club who gets injuries and the only club that was affected from Covid apparently…………

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA was awesome for us, got us off the bottom, through the salary cap crap where he carried the club, he leaves we are stuffed. Then 4 straight years in the finals. He got us to the top 4, 3 times over 6 years and made a GF.....impressive run, he did great!! Enjoyed the run...

all this crap he had an easy run, best squad, it's bloody hard trying to win a comp! let's see how successful some of the other clubs trying to push into the top half of the comp go over the next few years...sharks, cowboys, warriors, dogs, broncos, dragons.......so far the results show it aren't easy.....

But all good things came to an end, we needed change, let's go Ryles!!....
The definition of awesome must be vastly different for me and you old son.

Gronk

Staff member
Because no other club has a bad run with injury?? We were the only club who gets injuries and the only club that was affected from Covid apparently…………
No idea why you are trying to minimise the loss of Moses is to our team. Also who gives a f**k about other teams and their injuries ?

What's with the covid thing ?