What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
To try and compete with the big boys we would have the most top heavy roster in the NRL. This means we are more impacted by injuries than squads spending more on depth.

Homer Simpson Spinning GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
Can't include Guymer in that list as he played 2 games and only because of injuries to others. Replace him with Kelma maybe but realistically, our best edges when in form have been available for most of the year.

Gronk loves a good excuse. I'm surprised he isn't using covid as an excuse for this season.

TheRam

Coach
We wasted a great squad that could have won a premiership with better coaching in between 2019-2022.

This is what I have been lamenting all along with Potates being here during those years when it was so bleeding obvious if a quality coach(Flanagan) had run of the squad at the time we would have done it. I know it in my bones.

Ah well there is always next decade I suppose.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Sign Holmes have 3 kicking options in 2025!

We should then sign Isaako have 4 options and 3 pretty decent field goal kickers as well!
This will be interesting where the Parra Protestors are getting that info from.

Nothing in the media outside of the chooks or Dragons

Certainly wouldn't be from MON.

Are they trying to boost up podcast listeners for the next episode with some scoop.

Gronk

Staff member
This will be interesting where the Parra Protestors are getting that info from.

Nothing in the media outside of the chooks or Dragons

Certainly wouldn't be from MON.

Are they trying to boost up podcast listeners for the next episode with some scoop.
That was my first thought.