What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lucablight

First Grade
James Hooper is turning NRL 360 into women’s weekly. I’ve lost interest with all these baseless rumours because I feel like I’m wasting my time watching such nonsense.

Wally21

Bench
James Hooper is turning NRL 360 into women’s weekly. I’ve lost interest with all these baseless rumours because I feel like I’m wasting my time watching such nonsense.
I’ve never been able to cop that stinking pile of shit show. I feel like I lose more of what little brain cells I have left any time I see it.
Any show that features the likes of Kent in th past, that absolute dribbler Ritchie and that fraud Hooper is not worth anyone’s time.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I’ve never been able to cop that stinking pile of shit show. I feel like I lose more of what little brain cells I have left any time I see it.
Any show that features the likes of Kent in th past, that absolute dribbler Ritchie and that fraud Hooper is not worth anyone’s time.
They are the RayGuns of RL journalism, making up shit as they go along and giving all the good ones a bad name.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think he would benefit in our team running off Galvin, but Galvin has formed a good relationship with Samuela Fainu on the left and Fainu is a definte keeper.

Galvin is silky at his age - and could probably make anyone look good. I wonder if he needs more of a bodyguard than Fainu (who to me goes AWOL defensively at times), which would save ae little bit of Galvin's energy and overall bring better attack. Maybe Fainu off the bench for impact.
Not sure - you'd watch more Tiges than me!

I'm just excited to see how Galvin develops the next couple of seasons before we poach him for 2027! Moses will be done, time to steal another highly talented half from the poor Tiges...

Gronk

Staff member
Don't get to excited there champ as the Roosters snuck in from right under your nose and nabbed the 7 who did all the heavy lifting for that first try Cyrus scored and from all reports Lachlan Metcalfe is going to be one hell of a player just about when Moses retires.

You go Parra you legends. No one quite does it like Parra!

The Roosters have also the current Australian Schoolboys No.7 Toby Rodwell. Having said that, we have Lincoln Fletcher. Right ?

So, you diverted away from Bloomfield. Don’t know why, cos you were talking about outside backs. You don’t rate him obviously. We’ll see.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

King-Gutho94

Coach
I wonder if Barrett has sent these clips to Journos to ram home the point we were royally screwed last week.

Its not like Journos would be going through a game of footy and highlighting this. They wouldn't have spotted this just as a general viewer.

They have been tipped off from somewhere. I assume it was from us as Barrett still seemed filthy in his interview with the SMH on Monday and that's where this tactic with the play the ball was exposed from in that paper and 360 have ran with it from there.

Another tactic BA never used was digging dirt on the opposition and sneakily pushing in the background to the media to give attention to it to the refs & NRL world to look out for.

Wayne Bennett & Des Hasler are masters at it.

Shane Flanagan i would put it in the same boat in certain aspects.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wonder if Barrett has sent these clips to Journos to ram home the point we were royally screwed last week.

Its not like Journos would be going through a game of footy and highlighting this. They wouldn't have spotted this just as a general viewer.

They have been tipped off from somewhere. I assume it was from us as Barrett still seemed filthy in his interview with the SMH on Monday and that's where this tactic with the play the ball was exposed from in that paper and 360 have ran with it from there.

Another tactic BA never used was digging dirt on the opposition and sneakily pushing in the background to the media to give attention to it to the refs & NRL world to look out for.

Wayne Bennett & Des Hasler are masters at it.

Shane Flanagan i would put it in the same boat in certain aspects.
Bea Arthur and tactics used in the same sentence

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

TGAA

Juniors
Galvin is silky at his age - and could probably make anyone look good. I wonder if he needs more of a bodyguard than Fainu (who to me goes AWOL defensively at times), which would save ae little bit of Galvin's energy and overall bring better attack. Maybe Fainu off the bench for impact.

I'm just excited to see how Galvin develops the next couple of seasons before we poach him for 2027! Moses will be done, time to steal another highly talented half from the poor Tiges...
I think that's why Blaize is still in the team.

So we can poach him back in 2-3 years time so keep a good relationship. We stuffed up with Stefano so he will probably never come back here.

Matt Arthur, we probably don't want back either.

Sanders a bit different though snubbing him from NRL so many times might've left a bad taste in his mouth.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The Roosters have also the current Australian Schoolboys No.7 Toby Rodwell. Having said that, we have Lincoln Fletcher. Right ?

So, you diverted away from Bloomfield. Don’t know why, cos you were talking about outside backs. You don’t rate him obviously. We’ll see.
Who they also recruited as a 15 year old from the Illawarra

TheRam

Coach

And yet the Roosters still nabbed our boy. See the way I see it you can never have enough play makers at your club to develop and see which ones stand up at the end and make it. The best clubs make that their number 1 priority.

As for Bloomfield, well that was a very weak straw man attempt at misrepresenting my thoughts on him since I never responded to him and chose to respond to your smart arse post with my back in your face smart arse response. Di*k face!

But if you must know, Bloomfield, yeah he looks good. But as with all our juniors I will wait and see firstly if he keeps getting better and eventually makes it in the NRL and secondly if we can hold on to him long enough to reap any benefits if he does.

TheRam

Coach

Galvin is a class player. If the Tigers are still struggling in a couple of seasons, he will be in massive demand if he keeps developing as a half. Bears would love to add him to their inaugural roster I would think.

Gronk

Staff member
As for Bloomfield, well that was a very weak straw man attempt at misrepresenting my thoughts on him since I never responded to him and chose to respond to your smart arse post with my back in your face smart arse response. Di*k face!
What is wrong with you ?

Latest posts