What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Parra Pride

Referee
I feel like people are thinking of Haze who had one of the worse knee injuries you could have. Plenty of players have done ACLs and are back to their best after 4 or 5 weeks of playing.
My only memory of Haze is him jogging in back play while the Penis had fended off the other side about five or six times each looking for someone to pass to. I’ll never get that visual out of my mind.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He wouldn't have cost too much, you'd think, coming off an ACL.

I like Simonsson.

We do need more quality in our backs - that's a big issue -, but Simonsson rarely lets us down imo.
He and Russell are good enough as a 4th/5th outside back. Merkins like Momirovski and Staines are premiership winners.

We’ll be less good if we rissole Sivo, and Simonsson/Russell are both starters.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon he is good enough if he is your worse back in the 1-5. And if had 2 x studs(Lomax) and 2 x average ( Guth /Will then he is fine if we signed at Kotoni Staggs for example. But if we dont get another top shelf back then you kind of want two guys at Min Will's level.
Unfortunately Gutherson was top shelf. Just isn't now. He is a bigger problem then Simmo
I prefer him to Penisini now days.

84 Baby

Referee
2025:
1. Gutho (c)
2. Simmonson
3. Welsby
4. Penisini
5. Lomax
6. Brown
7. Moses

2026: