What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Not they are not. Nobody mentioned halfbacks not being important. I mean derp.
Hayne is a generational talent. They come along every 30yrs. Moses is the type you get 5 or 6 of min every 10yrs. He is replaceable and a spine of Hayne, Dylan and a 800k halfback is better then Moses, Gutherson and Dylan. Not even close
So you are replacing both Gutho and Moses now. So far merkins were just talking about Moses v Hayne. Any other goal posts you want to shift ?

Also, get that 2009 fantasy run out of your head. Those dozen games were outliers. They did not really represent his NRL career.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yes it will be for me. Is that OK with you two ?
I am going to be sad to see him go.

But it wont be as weird as seeing Anthony Watmough in a Parra Jersey.

Players change clubs all the time now one club players are becoming very rare and a thing of the past.

Its a shame his contract & Junior's contract weren't in reverse but it is what it is.

Reg has been a great servant i hope the Dragons and Cowboys give him as much coin as possible he deserves it.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not they are not. Nobody mentioned halfbacks not being important. I mean derp.
Hayne is a generational talent. They come along every 30yrs. Moses is the type you get 5 or 6 of min every 10yrs. He is replaceable and a spine of Hayne, Dylan and a 800k halfback is better then Moses, Gutherson and Dylan. Not even close
I’d argue a spine of Hayne, Moses and a $500k 5/8 is better than both of those options.

Avenger

Immortal
My eyes perked up when i saw Jess Fox reading the sport news for the Today show this morning.

And then i got even more excited when she started talking about how Adam O'Brien has clauses in his contract that makes the last 2 years of his contract null and void if the Knights finish 13th or lower this year was music to my ears which is a much live possibility right now.

Imagine if knights lose there last 3 games & Bush Coach 2.0 loses his job before there star new recruit comes on board.

That would be hilarious.
That’s gold.

EelEtric

Juniors
Why do we continue to discuss the merits/failings of people no longer at club?
Because this is LU and we refuse to look forward to the potential positives that might engulf our club and would rather look to past failings and blame things that have already happened without the desired results, so we can as individuals feel better about our own miserable lives... doh!!

hindy111

Post Whore
So you are replacing both Gutho and Moses now. So far merkins were just talking about Moses v Hayne. Any other goal posts you want to shift ?

Also, get that 2009 fantasy run out of your head. Those dozen games were outliers. They did not really represent his NRL career.

We where having a nice discussion untill the big man from the east decided to tell us who is right and who is wrong and turn it into an argument

hindy111

Post Whore
If Hayne was coached by a Wayne Bennet or Bellamy real father figure types does he go off the rails?
We'll never know but I reckon he goes on to be the greatest of all time.