What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

RustedonEel

Juniors
The 'Hayne goes missing' line is the most ridiculous and insanely false statement that only Haters, idiots and parrots keep trotting out.

All anyone needs to do is look at his stats for every season that he played here before his NFL folly against any other fullback including Slater and Inglis and they will see he bettered them and sometimes by a long shot too.

The man was simply the most talented footballer I have ever seen, but unfortunately he played for a team that never had the right people in charge on or off the field to sort out his selfish traits and demons.

The Hayne files will go down as our clubs greatest failure in regards to not capitalising on a 'Star Is Born' moment in our history.
100% agree.

EelEtric

Juniors
The 'Hayne goes missing' line is the most ridiculous and insanely false statement that only Haters, idiots and parrots keep trotting out.

All anyone needs to do is look at his stats for every season that he played here before his NFL folly against any other fullback including Slater and Inglis and they will see he bettered them and sometimes by a long shot too.

The man was simply the most talented footballer I have ever seen, but unfortunately he played for a team that never had the right people in charge on or off the field to sort out his selfish traits and demons.

The Hayne files will go down as our clubs greatest failure in regards to not capitalising on a 'Star Is Born' moment in our history.
Bloody MON's fault no doubt.

hindy111

Post Whore
Get your arse into the portaloo ffs

That's not my style. Today I had the apprentice for the day and I taught him 2 things.
Firstly stop using the word merkin - Makes him sound like a gutter rat and presentation is everything.
2nd your at work for 8hrs. Set your goals and use your time wisely.Have some drive and pride in work. If you want to waste time you'll end up one of those guys who floats from job to job and wonders why they get given the shit jobs all the time and never climbs the ladder.

hindy111

Post Whore

If the club was run properly we win atleast 2 or 3 titles while Hayne is here. He spent most his career here on playing finals. No wonder he quit. Plus after one year with BA he knew it was time to pull the pin.

84 Baby

Referee
Coote, Kenny and Lockyer (arguably Sterlo too) should be immortalised before Cam Smith. I have no doubts he will be named an immortal and rightly so imo, but his time isn’t now.

in saying that, he is exactly who the NRL will announce tonight
Lockyer and Sterlo shouldn’t even be in same conversation as Lachlan Coote & Kenny Edwards!

EelEtric

Juniors
That's not my style. Today I had the apprentice for the day and I taught him 2 things.
Firstly stop using the word merkin - Makes him sound like a gutter rat and presentation is everything.
2nd your at work for 8hrs. Set your goals and use your time wisely.Have some drive and pride in work. If you want to waste time you'll end up one of those guys who floats from job to job and wonders why they get given the shit jobs all the time and never climbs the ladder.
I thought every sparkie would have to climb a ladder, how else do you change light bulbs?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

You’ve got to wonder why he never played for any strong clubs though

Zoso

Juniors
If the club was run properly we win atleast 2 or 3 titles while Hayne is here. He spent most his career here on playing finals. No wonder he quit. Plus after one year with BA he knew it was time to pull the pin.
I remember hearing at one point almost half our cap was tied up in Hayne. I’m doubtful it was that much but I don’t doubt he and his manager played the club at the time.
Can’t blame him for weak management but maybe he squeezed the club too hard, to the detriment of his own career success.

Latest posts