What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
The 'Hayne goes missing' line is the most ridiculous and insanely false statement that only Haters, idiots and parrots keep trotting out.

All anyone needs to do is look at his stats for every season that he played here before his NFL folly against any other fullback including Slater and Inglis and they will see he bettered them and sometimes by a long shot too.

The man was simply the most talented footballer I have ever seen, but unfortunately he played for a team that never had the right people in charge on or off the field to sort out his selfish traits and demons.

The Hayne files will go down as our clubs greatest failure in regards to not capitalising on a 'Star Is Born' moment in our history.

Totally agree.

I still maintain that Jarryd Hayne had the best cutout pass I've seen.

Phenomenal talent.

Tiger5150

Bench
If the space cadet decides not to take his option and leaves, my bet is we will chase Galvin.
Solid plan. Im pretty sure that Galvin will be keen to leave the club that developed him, gave him a first grade debut and a chance at 19yo but came last for the team that let him go and came......second last. Im sure that is exactly the career trajectory he is looking for.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Solid plan. Im pretty sure that Galvin will be keen to leave the club that developed him, gave him a first grade debut and a chance at 19yo but came last for the team that let him go and came......second last. Im sure that is exactly the career trajectory he is looking for.
I hear Campbelltown is nearly sold out in 3 weeks for the spoon bowl.

Hottest ticket in town