What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Seriously guys, maybe some of you didn't get the memo, but BA doesn't live here anymore

View attachment 92886
We are about to win a f**king spoon, what would you like us to talk about Boss??

This is the squad the bald spud put together why can’t we mention the useless prick???

Funny Hagan and Stuart or Kearney weren’t off limits only this fraud. He bleeds blue and gold apparently didn’t stop him trying to poison the well when he finally was shown the door.

No wonder why a certain WhatsApp group is flourishing……….

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We are about to win a f**king spoon, what would you like us to talk about Boss??

well for a start you dont know that but I've no doubt you'd be more active if we did as you seem to thrive when we lose

you can talk about what ever you like but we have to read this monotonous dribble

This is the squad the bald spud put together why can’t we mention the useless prick???

Have you ever heard of MON ?

Funny Hagan and Stuart or Kearney weren’t off limits only this fraud

since when was he off limits ?

well there's a cure for insomnia

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Let’s talk about how we are currently on the improve…

why would we do that as we are not ?

do you think the constant whinging helps us improve ?

some of you guys must be a real hoot to live with, I imagine the highlight of your week is waiting for the Eels to lose their next game so you can post more

funny how quiet you are when we win

King-Gutho94

Coach
A little birdie tells me that group has done a few piss takes bets on Joey Lussick to score against the warriors & then doubled up to be last try scorer against the chooks has got that group a fair chunk of $$$.

No wonder the barrage of criticism towards Joey has gone quiet in the last month.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How many time have you had a whinge of Bea Arthur being mentioned of late??

You wouldn’t be trying to dictate content would you?? We all know that’s against the rules……….

twice actually

tbh, its not so much the whinging about BA, its the fact that the same monotonous dribble gets repeated day after day after day after day

I don't find it offensive, I find it boring as hell, do us a favour and show a bit or originality and/or creativeness, assuming that's possible

hineyrulz

Post Whore
why would we do that as we are not ?

do you think the constant whinging helps us improve ?

some of you guys must be a real hoot to live with, I imagine the highlight of your week is waiting for the Eels to lose their next game so you can post more

funny how quiet you are when we win
I’m here rain hail or shine, so this crap about me not posting when we win is utter BS. Most of us supposed death riders are what keep this place going. That and Gronk getting into arguments on a daily basis.

We are boring, we boo fricking hoo!! What was boring was watching the same one dimensional style of footy for 11 years and the same dribble after every losing press conference.

Gronk

Staff member
That and Gronk getting into arguments on a daily basis.
The "arguments" you refer to is me pushing back on the monotonous RWNJ dribble and then you guys being offended that somebody has the gall to call you out.

Even this post will open the flood gates of sarcasm / nastiness.

Over to you I guess. Flame away.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The "arguments" you refer to is me pushing back on the monotonous RWNJ dribble and then you guys being offended that somebody has the gall to call you out.

Even this post will open the flood gates of sarcasm / nastiness.

Over to you I guess. Flame away.
Right wing what the f**k??

You’ve finally lost the plot lol.

Latest posts