What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
mate, we have over 30,000 members

a few of you made zero difference
30,000 and how many of them post?? Most of them are Moffo’s, Catweasels and Barts alts.

The traffic in this place went down that’s for sure, Gronkles had to really Karen to get some traction.

JokerEel

Coach
On BA I was a big supporter of his would argue with any one on here he was a great coach until he got fired and I had a good look at how he left the place.

Only 4 final wins over 11 seasons how do you even get resigned.

2 Wooden spoons

Defense that has never improved

Brings his sons up through the team only for the to bugger off because JA was brought in too soon and MA ran away when his old man was fired and ran away to his old mans mates club...

Assistants at the club that don't seem to stick around very long unless you are sucking the teeth it seems.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
30,000 and how many of them post?? Most of them are Moffo’s, Catweasels and Barts alts.

Moffo and Catweasel, no, not at the moment. I'm referring to active members, not banned members; most would be more than half.

Bart is one, but carry on.

EelsFan05

Bench
We are about to win a f**king spoon, what would you like us to talk about Boss??

This is the squad the bald spud put together why can’t we mention the useless prick???

Funny Hagan and Stuart or Kearney weren’t off limits only this fraud. He bleeds blue and gold apparently didn’t stop him trying to poison the well when he finally was shown the door.

No wonder why a certain WhatsApp group is flourishing……….
How does one make application for this group. Also, is Pou included?

EppingEel

Juniors
I’m not sure what anyone else is expecting. Our squad has missed a combined 140+ games this season.
For the longest time I was optimistic, using all the excuses in the book, like the above. Whilst it is a factor is poor performance, the reality is that our recruitment and retentions has been shockingly poor, and we have put ourselves in a position where any injury to a starter completely derails the whole season.

Big clubs have deep squads, with decent players waiting in the wings for the key positions. Parramatta had who as our backup fullback this year, Cini? What about halves, only Asi, and he's not even that good of a backup (all though he's been decent in attack). On paper we have a lot of foward depth, but how many of those players are reliable? Absolutely zero.

We need to do better.

King-Gutho94

Coach
For the longest time I was optimistic, using all the excuses in the book, like the above. Whilst it is a factor is poor performance, the reality is that our recruitment and retentions has been shockingly poor, and we have put ourselves in a position where any injury to a starter completely derails the whole season.

Big clubs have deep squads, with decent players waiting in the wings for the key positions. Parramatta had who as our backup fullback this year, Cini? What about halves, only Asi, and he's not even that good of a backup (all though he's been decent in attack). On paper we have a lot of foward depth, but how many of those players are reliable? Absolutely zero.

We need to do better.
MON has a lot to answer for as well. My tip is Ryles will ask for a new HOF within 12 months.

MON wont be here this time next year.

Gazzamatta

Coach

We need to do better.
Yet with the same salary cap we are now active in the player market and assistants are lining up to get on board. Some have even given up their dream of returning to Qld to spend more time with their family to return. Where is all this proactivity coming from ffs.

King-Gutho94

Coach
hey @hineyrulz you're shitting yourself about tonight aren't you? ...it's the one game of the year you want to win other than GF lol

here's a tip...st5ay away from your mates at all cost and don't respond to them for about 6 months, it will make a long lonely hot summer more bareable..lol
I hear he is already at the Caxton hotel with his Parra jersey that has Plowman on the back.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
hey @hineyrulz you're shitting yourself about tonight aren't you? ...it's the one game of the year you want to win other than GF lol

here's a tip...st5ay away from your mates at all cost and don't respond to them for about 6 months, it will make a long lonely hot summer more bareable..lol
Mate they have all forgotten about RL since about round 6. Billy was correct they are fair weather as f**k.

If I want the boys to win one game this year this is the one.

it was 7 years to the day that Semi scored 4 tries and we put 50 on them let’s hope history repeats.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors

We need to do better.
There’s not another team in the NRL that has had the injuries we’ve had this year. That’s about all there is to it for mine. I’ve never seen a season like it. Our squad should be better but I think when you lose so many key players for extended periods of time, you’re going to struggle no matter what.

The Broncos have been injury riddled, not to our extent. They’ve got a shit load more depth than we have any they’re going to miss the 8.

Regardless, I’m looking forward to 2025 already. The move to flick BA during the season was a hard call but it’ll benefit us next season.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mate they have all forgotten about RL since about round 6. Billy was correct they are fair weather as f**k.

If I want the boys to win one game this year this is the one.

it was 7 years to the day that Semi scored 4 tries and we put 50 on them let’s hope history repeats.

I hate to break it to you but Semi is currently drinking kava in a Lyon chateau right now!

a win by 1 would be just as beautiful under the circumstances.

Latest posts