What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
You would have enjoyed Brooksy being back in a Tigers jersey tonight he played well for you guys.

One of his better games at Leichhardt
Looked a typical Brooksy Leichhardt game, even a trademark kick out on the full. He knows those sidelines well. Particularly loved Latu completely fooling him with that ball to Seyfarth for the try. Changing of the guard at the Tigers.

gaffer

Juniors
meninga wants moses to play for aust He'll be over his injury just in time to be picked Then what happens if he gets injured we will be without him for club games again

Zoso

Juniors
Yet with the same salary cap we are now active in the player market and assistants are lining up to get on board. Some have even given up their dream of returning to Qld to spend more time with their family to return. Where is all this proactivity coming from ffs.
Yeah, the activity is refreshing and shows how stale we were. It will be interesting to see if we can jag a few more signings. We’re not getting a 2004>2005 squad rebuild but I feel good about what Ryles, Moa, and Brown will bring to the club off the field.

Zoso

Juniors
I reckon coming last may have some benefits and enforce further change. Easily the least enjoyable season I’ve had following the team.
Agree. BA’s sacking surprised. But if they stop there and run with ‘we had lots of injuries’ we’ll know beyond doubt they are clueless/delusional.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah, the activity is refreshing and shows how stale we were. It will be interesting to see if we can jag a few more signings. We’re not getting a 2004>2005 squad rebuild but I feel good about what Ryles, Moa, and Brown will bring to the club off the field.

in saying that...

The Lomax/Iongi signing does remind me of the Sivo/Fergurson signing at the end of the 2018 season.

Avenger

Immortal
in saying that...

The Lomax/Iongi signing does remind me of the Sivo/Fergurson signing at the end of the 2018 season.
If we can also sign Blake Wilson or Savage and convince them that they are long term wingers we should be set for the backline, assuming we can offload Sivo.

I’m still convinced Gutherson will not be with us in 2025 which opens up another spot for a top shelf centre.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wilson has been given permission. Then again it was the moron from the Talking Parra podcast that stated same.

well if that's the case than that's a good opportunity to get a good young player, however Rylesy might be looking at other areas for a winger?

Zoso

Juniors
I'd like to see what we do with our last 5 or 6 spots first..

I'm not expecting much but I don't think we need big signings just smart ones.
That’s why I’m a little bit optimistic about having Brown in the coaching team. He may not have been a premiership winner, but he always struck me as a smart coach.

Latest posts