What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal

He is under contract for 2025.

Do you rate him?

oldmancraigy

Coach
well the unicorn in me still believe the night is young..

we've still got about 5 maybe 6 ( with REG all but gone ) spots to come.

Probably the key to improving next year is actually fleshing out the top 30 with guys who might actually fill a role!

Please no more BA moneyball specials - the turd polishing has been poor (at best). Let's focus on talent please.

Actually having 30 to choose from could be amazing.
I'm scared by the Tago re-signing, but if he is player 30, I am maybe OK with that

Avenger

Immortal
Outside Kiraz or Crichton he plays very well. He has already knocked us back once though and with Skelton gone they will look to hold on to him. I feel we can find players of similar upside/ability that may come easier.

Tyreece Tait would be worth looking at....
I wonder if that’s Neigel’s son? If so, his dad was the first person to officially backflip out of a Parra contract.

Fitzy was also a renowned turd polisher.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just on wooden spoons - Melbourne's only wooden spoon came off the back of their salary cap cheating.

That means they've never "won" a spoon.

That's remarkable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why are we so free to point the finger that Bellamy knew about the Storm salary cap saga but not do the same with our club and our own in 2016 when BA was the coach?
I'm sure he knew. When it happened it was reported that Arthur pressured the club to find some TPAs so we could compete in the player market. He knew what was required. He came from Melbourne ffs

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
no..

the issue is our lower tier players are considerably worse than their lower tier players but what's more damning is their top 20 or so players are considerably more talanted than ours, whilst we can acknowledge that we don't have the luxary of star studded front third squad like theirs we should of had a better balanced mid and lower tier group that we could of turned to rather than ring the RM cup wenty coach for assistance.

we got rid of Jirah and Rodwell which were player 27 and 28 respectively, and our player 27 couldn't make the bulldogs reserve grade side...

what the f**k does that tell you?
It tells me if they didn't play first grade they weren't player 27 or 28. We have used 31 players this year. Those are our top 31.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

He is under contract for 2025.

Damn nrl.com not updating their website. Cheers

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A quality judge of talent on here was called a moron I recall for suggesting Moretti was better then Momoisea.
Moretti is also garbage. It's why he is still on the development list at 24. Would we magically improve if he was top 30 instead? Everyone outside the top 20 or so players are park footballers. It doesn't matter if they are top 30 or not. Being the 30th or 31st highest paid player in the club makes f**k all difference.

Latest posts