What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tooooks

Bench
All Ionghi needs to do to us to make a break, sprint 20m down field, cause some havoc, and wait for Lomax/Simonsson/Moses in support, and it's game on.

He doesn't have to go the 100.
He looks to be a good support player which you’d expect of any good fullback and he certainly looked quick enough when he caught a bomb against us in NSW Cup, fell to the ground, got up and sprinted 84 metres to score.

Can bust tackles, makes plenty of metres and is quick. I think we have a good one.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He looks to be a good support player which you’d expect of any good fullback and he certainly looked quick enough when he caught a bomb against us in NSW Cup, fell to the ground, got up and sprinted 84 metres to score.

Can bust tackles, makes plenty of metres and is quick. I think we have a good one.

his numbers at KOE in the last few weeks after his NRL debut have been ridiculous…I’m very excited

Latest posts